🕤Chapter.65🕤

3 Days after......
After all the fighting, bitching and backstabbing it is all over, myself and Dean made a truce to each other, he will not bother me I will not bother him, we must be civil and we are not a couple or friends but I do wish him luck with his life without me, he seemed pretty screwed!
Me: "I'm glad that the fighting is over"
Jey: "Me too, he better not treat the next woman the same way he treated you"
Me: "Don't worry, he won't make that mistake again, I made sure he won't"
Naomi: "I'm glad that you seen it my way Kat"
Me: "Well I make mistakes too but so does everyone else, he was given this chance because once before we were best friends"
Naomi: "That's true"
I had flash backs, back from when we used to ignore each other, argue over complete bullshit and I realise that now it's all not worth it, I worked hard to change my life and he should do the same, it is not the end of the world for him, I hope good things come to him.
I have been the person to give everyone a chance, once people treat me like a mug that's it, I loved him and I gave him chance after chance but he has to learn that love needs to be given one last chance and one chance only, At least I know we won't be killing each other over shit now, too much drama has given me a headache for one time and I don't want to ever be involved in anything like that no more.