🌸Chapter.38🌸

*Karla's P.O.V*
I've never been so pissed at someone like this in my whole entire life, I'm angry at my Dad and I was upset over Jon (Dean) but not now, I moved on to bigger and better things than this and my so called Dad has been invading my life, I would rather be happy if he stayed out my way!
Brie: "I'm here"
Me: "I'm sorry I even sent you here"
Brie: "It's ok, don't worry about it, you're my sister and I'm going to be there for you"
Me: "Thank you, I appricate your help"
Brie: "It's what I do, anyway, things are gonna be ok in the end I promise, that was the wrong time for him to do that and if he wants to change who he is toward you then he shouldn't be calling you, he should talk to you face to face instead of behind a phone"
Me: "Exactly, if he continues to be ignorant then I won't invite him to anything I organise from now on"
Brie: "I really don't blame you"
Brie was really understanding, we had coffee and we did chat for awhile, when Brie left and it got dark and when I wanted to get some sleep I found myself being awake all night, I just couldn't go to sleep, I really need either someone to knock me to sleep or I do something myself but I would find it easy if someone else had done it to be honest.
I found it harsh but I rang Naomi (Trin) She is probably sleeping but I don't want JJ finding out about this or Josh because the situation could of gotten worse. 
~Phone Call~
Naomi: "Hello?"
Me: "I'm sorry to distrub you Trin"
Naomi: "No it's ok, really I wasn't tired"
(She sounded like it, but I'm not going to argue over it)
I told her everything that happened and she told me not to worry over it and try and get some sleep, he ain't worth it and she's right but I hope tomorrow is a better day, things have turned upside down for me so far and it is scaring me.
Me: "ok Goodnight Trin"
Naomi: "Good night Kat, see you tomorrow"
Me: "Bye"
After awhile I did just about get some sleep and I believe that this is a good thing, my brain needs to switch of and think of other things other than this months Dramas.