💔Chapter.17💔

*Dean's P.O.V*
Right the way through until Hell In A Cell, Karla is still Divas Champion and I feel bad because I have talked to some girl who thinks I'm single when I'm not but now is my chance to prove to Karla that I care.
I had my championship match against
Seth Rollins and near enough the end I was so pissed at Seth and Karla kissing, I know it wasn't on purpose but I thought she cared about me the same way?
Eden: "Here's your winner and still WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins!"
I didn't say anything to Karla, I was that angry I didn't even speak to her and she is getting ready for her Championship match against Paige.
Karla: "Dean, I'm sorry, Seth started the kiss, he did it to me first and I had no way out of it"
Me: "It's ok honestly"
​(Deep down it isn't ok)
Karla: "Are you sure?"
Me: "It wasn't your fault, it was Seth Rollins, I will get my hands on him"
Karla: "I hope you do too, does he really think I love him? Please, you are so much better"
Me: "Good luck tonight"
Karla: "Thank you Baby"
Me: "Go out there and kick ass, I'm rooting for you"
Really I was so pissed I actually had every intension of costing her the Divas Title.

*Karla's P.O.V*
My opponant is Paige tonight and I'm hoping Dean isn't mad at me for what happened because I didn't mean to cost him his match, I was only standing there supporting him and for some reason Seth kisses me this is not my fault at all, I hope he doesn't break up with me again.
Like what I said before I need to focus on beating Paige down and that is what I'm doing now, half way though the match came Dean he went on the apron while I was standing there, he kisses me and totally distracts me and the winner of the match is Paige, she took advantage of the kiss and Paige is the new champion.
Eden: "Here's your winner and the new WWE Divas Champion, Paige!"
I was so disapointed in him, he told me it was ok but obviously it's not ok at all and he is about to say something to me.
Dean: "You see Karla, this is why I wanted you back, because your soft and you are willing to let people take advantage of you instead, love is stupid by the way, I've had my say and enough's been said, I'm breaking up with you, I have someone else"
Jerry: "WHAT?"
Michael: "WHAT DID HE JUST SAY???"
JBL: "He broke up with her again only this time on live TV"
Dean walks out and I burst into tears and everyone is booing, I couldn't believe what had just happened to me, Summer and Layla and Emma come to consol me about what's happened and they took me backstage atand I still cried.
Summer: "I'm so sorry about what's happened, I experinced that last year, it was so terrible"
Emma: "I knew he was up to something the moment you left for your match but I didn't want to believe it"
Layla: "Well what goes around comes around so I wouldn't worry if I were you Karla, it will only hurt for now but you'll find love I promise"
Me: "Thank You Girls, I appreciate your concern, It hurts and I'm heartbroken"
Trinity heard about it and all she wanted to do was kill him but the Uso Brothers stopped her.
Naomi: "He is such an asshole!"
Jimmy: "I know he is"
Jey: "I don't care what anyone says that was the lowest of the low!"
I felt embarrassed and I feel soft, I can't believe I even took him back, it is over now, I'm done and I'm so leaving this company, it's like when I'm happy someone has got to ruin it and it's not fair, I earned my way here but it looks like it was all for nothing.
Brie: "Karla! What's up?"
Nikki: "Not Dean again!!?"
Me: "I'm so out of here, I shared my body with him and I made him happy for 3 months by taking him back and now he disrespects me like that? There's no way I'm staying here!"
Brie: "Kat, please stay, The Bellas are weak without you and yeah he might not love you but there are plenty of single guys in this business who'll just want to be with you"
Nikki: "Please? Give it one last shot"
Naomi: "Please? Your friends won't want you to leave just for that, please think about it Kat"
Me: "I'll give it one last chance"
Nikki: "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, oh by the way you will get that title back one day also"
Me: "The title doesn't bother me, I need to find love again and prove I can be happy without Dean" 
​I will give this one last chance but if I can't find a guy who loves me for who I am and not what I'am this time next year then I will leave.