💕Chapter.44💕

*Nikki's P.O.V*
I couldn't be anymore happier for her, myself and John are learning to get along as a couple and that is healing the situation right down and I'm happy about that, My sisters and I have always been them three girls with a dream, it feels like our dreams have come true but there's only one thing left, I lost the title to Paige thanks to her friends and it is not over!
Brie: "NICOLE!"
Me: "BRIE!"
(We hug)
Brie: "I'm so happy for her, I thought it was over for her but we never gave up on her"
Me: "We didn't and yes it felt like the end of the world but really it's not, I always thought that she was in a more worser position than me but now she's not, everyone around me is getting married and I'm the only one who's still not married or engaged"
Brie: "Who knows, it might not be to John or it could be but one day you'll get married I promise, at the moment it's not about you, it's not about me, it's about Katolina"
Me: "I agree"
I would rather see Kat happy because she hasn't had it easy or well and now it's not over, it's like a miracle just happened out of nowhere for her and I'm happy for her.

​*Brie's P.O.V*
I do feel bad for Nicole in a way but that's what happens when you get into a relationship with a guy who gets a nasty divorce, I know he filed for the divorce but something fishy must of happened for him to do that, maybe his ex cheated on him, I will never know because John keeps all of that stuff private but as for Josh he got a divorce because of the arguments that went on and now look at him, he's happy again, my sister is doing such a good thing by keeping him and his kids happy and I can't be anymore proud of them both, John's confidence in love is low now and Josh's is quite good but it depends on the person you are, I'm grateful for Bryan and that's what counts for me.
(I seen Nicole crying)
Me: "Nicole what's up?"
Nikki: "I don't know, I just... I'm so happy for her, it's just that she's been through enough and something good comes her way"
Me: "Me too Nicole, me too"
Nikki: "You give pretty weird Hufs"
Me: "I know"
Nicole was always the selfish sister and looking at Kat's story I think she's finally learnt to be happy for someone other than herself and John and that's something I've never ever seen Nicole do, I love experiencing new changes and I hope this keeps coming, I hope good keeps coming our way, the only way is up for us now.