🗿Chapter.48🗿

*Jey's P.O.V*
Today I wanted to introduce my Dad to Kat and I can't do it alone, Trin was once in Kat's shoes and she knows how this feels, I have so many people to thank for my happiness and there's that many people I just can't go on and on about it.
Me: "Kat, Trin, what's up?"
Naomi: "Nothing we're good, isn't that right Kat?"
Karla: "Yeah, nothing major is happening"
Me: "Well it's about to happen sooner or later, would you like to see my Dad?"
Karla: "Of course I would, you know I've been waiting to meet him for quite sometime"
(She smiled and that's one thing that I love about her, her smile)
Me: "Well come on, what are you waiting for?"
Naomi: "I'm right behind you girl"
I came along with My Girl and Trin and she's really happy to see him and he's pleased to meet her, I'm glad that my Dad approves.
Roman (Joe) and My Brother were besides him and I'm glad that we are all getting along before we all met.
Rikishi: "It's nice to meet you Kat, my boy really loves you, I hope you know that"
Karla: "I know he does, it's great to meet you too, I've been wanting to meet you for a long time"
They did start talking about other things such as the wedding and her family members, later that day we went to the bar to get cocktails and whatever we wanted there and The Other Bella Sisters came too, it's a blast, I really can't wait for my future but for now I want to enjoy this moment while I still can.
Roman: "Man, I'm happy for you"
Jimmy: "I know, I never thought the day would come"
Me: "No I didn't think so either, I thought I would of been single for life"
Roman: "But thank God your not"
Jimmy: "Trin has a lot of friends"
Roman: "I know, I can tell"
Kat even got along with Tamina and Sasha Banks also off screen and really it's rare for a fight to happen off camera.