👯Chapter.6👯

*Brie's P.O.V*
I have seen Kat feeling so down as of late, what Dean did to her was awful, to go behind her back and do that with Renee was so shady, I hope I never see him near my sister again or Renee for that matter.
Brie: "Hi Kat"
Me: "Hi Brie"
Brie: "Your always looking so down? What's wrong? You got what you wanted, your Divas Champion, what more can you ask for? Your single and moving on"
Me: "You and Nicole also have it all, I don't know why you worry about me, I loved him, he hurt me, he seriously broke my heart, I don't know weather to forget about relationships and move on with my life and making my career better"
Brie: "But I feel like you need to give it a chance, I believe that your overreacting, you'll find the one, I think you have already met him only you don't know it yet"
Me: "It is only Josh who actually treats me like a Queen, I just don't understand, how can Dean cheat on a Bella?"
Brie: "I don't know, He is an idiot, I think you should get with Josh, by the way Trin thinks the same thing"
Me: "But does he like me?"
Brie: "Of course he does, he is crazy over you"
Me: "I'll talk to him"
Brie: "I would too, he seems decent"
*Karla's Thoughts*
People are saying that we would go well together and I need to prove to Dean that I don't need him and I can move on with my life, Dean Ambrose isn't the be all and end all of my life and there is more than just him, AJ thinks it's hilarious that Dean cheated on me but the thing is, I beat that little girl when no one else could, she is not talking now, she is not even around anymore now I beat her for the Divas title, I'll be honest I was jealous of my sisters but now I'm not and this could help me move on, I could prove people wrong.