💬Chapter.20💬

*Trinity's (Naomi's) P.O.V*
I seen Karla (Katolina) at work today and I really wanted to help her out, I knew she was making a mistake the moment she took him back, Dean is an idiot for breaking up with a Bella and it's simply the truth.
Me: "Karla, hi"
Karla; "Hey"
Me: "Just the person I wanted to see"
Karla: "What's this all about?"
Me: "You'll find out now"
Karla: "Ok"
It was just us and no one else around so thank god no one is spying on us talking because someone has to knock sense into this girl and get her to realise that Dean really is unstable.
Me: "So Karla tell me how your feeling"
Karla: "I sort of feel pain"
Me: "Ok what kind of pain?"
Karla: "I don't know, I feel like my heart has been stepped on and crushed and my world is all crashing down unexpecdly, you know that type of pain"
Me: "Well I know I can't do anything about how you feel but I can help you to realise that there's more than just him, you can forget about him you know, I'm not saying it's gonna be easy but if he keeps seeing girls then you can play the same game only this will all be worth it, I promise"
Karla: "Well you're Married you know your Mr. Right, when will I know who he is?"
Me: "Good question, I think I might know about that, a certain someone told me that he actually likes you"
Karla: "Really?"
Me: "Yes"
Karla: "Oh My Goodness who is he?"
Me: "I will tell you but you've got to get over Dean first"
I know Trinity is married to her husband Jon Fatu  (Jimmy Uso) and they do have their moments but they are happy and I'm really close friends well best friends with Jon's twin brother Josh Fatu and who knows, she could be hinting at him as the one who likes me.
Karla: "Ok, I'll give it a few days to get over him"

*Karla's (Katolina's) P.O.V*
​5 Days Later.....
I didn't even think about Dean Ambrose anymore, that name completely went out of my head and the face did too, I was back this smiling, happy, joyful Kat I've always been before Dean.
Trin invited me to her house and of course her husband was ok with that, we laughed and joked about everything and I normally let the Dean situation fade so now I'm a lot better.
Naomi: "Do you wanna know who crushes on you?, I think you're ready to know who it is round about now"
Me: "Oh I'm dying to know, please tell me"
Jimmy: "My Brother"
(He whispers but I heard him)
Me: "Oh My.... How long has he actually liked me for?"
Naomi: "Since the first time you broke up with Dean"
Me: "Josh? Why couldn't he tell me? I would  of give him a chance"
Naomi: "Maybe he was worried of what you were gonna say"
Me: "It's understandable, I was like in a monster mood back then but I guess I'm not so blind anymore, Thank you Trin!"
(I hugged her and she smiles)
Naomi: "All you have to do is talk again and it will work, I promise, you'll never be let down again"
I couldn't be anymore happier, Dean is out of my life and I really wanna talk to Jey, I'm glad that he sees good in me, I'm glad that he's my only male best friend because he doesn't realise how happy he has made me, he made my day today and I wanna make him feel good about himself too in return, I can't wait to talk to him, I'm so excited, I'm glad I gave this one last chance.