🎲Chapter.69🎲

*Karla's P.O.V*
In life I have been taking chances, when I was first in WWE I always failed my aims and my sisters have always been the most popular and most successful, that didn't bother me, I just wanted what they want and more.... That more is happiness and I have it now, Now I'm backstage after having a baby and getting some news from Vince and now I'm sort of worried but excited and I have never felt this way before.
Vince: "So you're here to find out what's next for you right?"
Me: "Yes Vince"
Vince: "Rosa Mendes still isn't back and you look ready for what's about to come, you've been in the company since 2008 and we need to figure something out here"
Me: "Ok"
I was praying and praying for my GrandDad up in heaven to make this work and Vince came back, I don't know if I'm doomed or if I don't need the company.
Vince: "We are happy to have you back here"
(Then something makes me change my mind)
Me: "Vince, I would be honoured to come back but... I have made my choice, It is my duty to take care of my family, I don't need this company, this company is the least of my worries. I've been here for 8 years, none stop, when my sisters were off I was still here and everyone can notice a difference in the Bellas, it's time that this Bella went her own way" 
And that's that, This is it, I walked out with a smile on my face, everyone is happy that I made my own choices and took a risk and made it right, I'm doing what's right for my Daughter but who knows, maybe this won't be the end of Karla Bella.