😭Chapter.51😭

*Kathy's P.O.V*
My Daughter and her new Husband have gone away early because I wanted to protect Kat from getting hurt again, I hate seeing her so negative, Nicole's boyfriend comes out and gets confused.
John: "Where's the Bride and Groom?"
Me: "They've gone to their honeymoon early for emergancy reasons"
John: "What's been going on?"
Me: "I think her ex is up to no good"
John: "Jonathan Good! God Damn he has to ruin everything!"
That was the reason why they left early and he turned up too late, once he realises my Daughter and her new Husband left already he had his head down in shame and walked out of the club.
Nikki: "What was he doing in here?"
Brie: "I know, why was he here?"
Me: "You tell me, that's why I wanted Kat and Josh to go early"
Nikki: "That's understandable"
Brie: "I don't know why he keeps doing this, he should just leave her alone"
Me: "Apparently he's a ex from hell so Kat said"
It's a good job they went when they did because right now her day would of been ruined and Josh would of got his hands on him and that's the last thing we want to happen on a day like this one, I'm a really proud Mother, I cried as we all went home, it's a lot like how I felt when Brie got married and I hope John treats Nicole right while he still can, that would make me really happy.