😘Chapter.24😘

*Jey's P.O.V*
After filming the last bit of Total Divas the other day I went to work doing my part as usual and myself and my Brother have a Tag Team Title Shot and we can't wait to be there but at the moment I took my youngest Son to work with me to introduce him to Kat. She was texting on her phone probably waiting for either Naomi or Nikki & Brie but she doesn't know that I'm here with my son.
Me: "Hi Kat"
Karla: "Hi Josh, oh my God, is that him? Your son?"
Me: "Yes"
Karla: "He is adorable"
Me: "I know"
Karla: "He's a lot like you"
(I smile)
Me: "No one says that, your probably the first person who said that and that's a good thing"
Karla: "It's lovely to meet him"
Me: "He seems happy to meet you too"
It turns out that I'm not the only one who has a crush on her, as a matter of fact I keep forgetting she's mine sometimes.
I took care of him while watching Kat's match and she was beating nearly everyone, she's back the bright Bella again, she's back in the race to win the Divas title, she beat Paige last week and this week she beats Alicia Fox who is on team Bella, Kat is the type of person who wants to go her own way, Stephanie agreed with Kat when she said that she wanted more than teaming with the Bellas and that's why she's in this storyline now.
I'm up next with my Brother hoping we win them tag titles, it has meant everything to us and I'm not giving up on anything now, not ever.
Our Match begun and Trin (Naomi) took care of my sons backstage and Kat got to know them, I hope everything is ok, I'm proud of myself and my brother for becoming new tag team champions, it's the best feeling ever, Brothers are champions, wow amazing feeling, there's only one person Kat hasn't met now and that's my Dad, WWE Hall Of Famer Rikishi and he would be proud of his sons tonight.
Karla: "Congratulations you two"
(She hugs me)
Me: "So how did it go with you and my sons"
Karla: "Good"
My eldest child said she's pretty and she blushes a little, I'm so happy that my sons accepted her quickly and I can't wait until she meets my Dad, I really want to make her feel welcome and wanted to my family, something Dean wouldn't of done for her.