🍼Chapter.58🍼

*Karla's P.O.V*
I woke up this morning and I threw up on the floor, I could feel pains inside of my stomach and I  thought on right away to go and clean the sick up before Josh sees it then go to the bathroom.
I scrubbed and scrubbed the carpet, I've been living in Josh's place for awhile and I sold my place 2 months ago, it's all cleared up after all the hot water and soap being put on the carpet and after that I rushed to the bathroom to find out my fate.
I took a First Pregnancy test and it says "Positive" I try another one and that said the exact same thing so I discovered that I'm pregnant, I wonder what Nicole and Brie will say about this? But most importantly, how will Josh react? He is still at Trin's and Jon's place.
My head was screaming "No one should find out before Josh, wait girl!" and I seen my cellphone sitting on my little desk with my lamp so I rang him instead.  
Jey: "Oh you guys, it's Kat"
Naomi: "Well what is it?"
Jey: "Well we're about to find out now"
(Picks up the phone)
~Phone call~
Jey: "Hello?"
Me: "Hey, there's something I need to tell you"
Jey: "You seem happy about it anyway, what is it that you have to tell me? Should I be happy about this"
Me: "Well, it depends how you look at this"
Jey: "Ok"
Me: "Ok, well... I'm pregnant"
Jey: "Oh My God.... Really?"
Me: "Yes"
Jey: "I'm so happy to hear this!"
Me: "See you later"
Jey: "Bye"
*Phone call ends*
Naomi: "What was it?"
Jey: "She's pregnant"
Jimmy: "Oh My God! I'm going to be a Uncle again!"
(he said in happiness and excitement)
Naomi: "This is the best news ever for her"
I then told Brie and Nicole when they came to my place with John and Bryan and all of them were thrilled to hear my happy news and shockingly Nicole was happy about it and there was no complaining, everyone is happy, My Mother found out and she's gonna be a happy GrandParent and I thought about it again. I thought about my retirement again, if Vince will let me stay then I will but if he doesn't then it's all ok by me,I'm in for a exciting future.