⭐️Chapter.55🌟

*On RAW.......*
It is now time, one last chance to get the title back, one last time to prove a certain people wrong, one last time to be Courageous Karla.... Here goes nothing....
There's 3 teams (Technically like the 3 musketeers but teams).
There's team Bella (The Team I'm on) then there's team Bad who are on commentary and the third team is The Divas Champion Paige and Charlotte and Becky Lynch, together they are known as the Submission Sorority.
This is supposed to be the Divas Revolution and not one of them NXT Divas are on there and I'm kicking Paige's butt like I said I would do before and what a surprise, yet again I'm the new Divas Champion.
I never taped out because I promised everyone that I wouldn't and if anything I think I will try to hold this for as long as I possibly can and that's my aim now before I retire, this isn't over yet.
Lillian: "There's your winner and your new Divas Champion Karla Bella!"  
Michael: "And Team Bella's Karla gets the win"
Sasha: "The Bright Bella Huh? We'll see about that then"
Tamina: "Just wait for it"
They had gone off commentary and this is one of the best moments of my life and I can't be anymore happier now, If I lose this title sooner then I will leave the company for a family and it's like what I said before it's not over.​​​​​​​