✨Chapter.54✨

Time went by so fast and I feel my life has changed in a good way, This time now I really want to be a Mom, however, I must get the Divas title back for the 2nd time first, I want to actually be known for my success too, not just some reality star.
My journey has been like a roller coaster since 2008 and I've seen people come and go, my heros at the time were of course Michelle Mccool, Mickie James, Melina and Beth Phonenix and it's now a real shame to hear about Layla's retirement, she was close with Jey Uso before I was but it doesn't change the fact that I was cool with her also, I miss her already and it's only been 2 weeks but who knows, by the time of the next 2 months I could be doing the exact same thing as her and AJ.
~Total Divas~
I'm about to tell my sisters and Trin about my plans coming up now, I do want to get out of the company but I did say it was gonna be on my terms and no one else's terms.
Me: "Nicole, Brianna, Trinity, I need to talk to you three about something"
Nikki: "Well what is it?"
Brie: "You know you can tell us anything"
Me: "Yes of course I know that sis"
Naomi: "Then what do you need to tell us?"
Me: "I'm looking to become the Divas Champion again and once I have the title for quite sometime then I'm thinking of leaving the company and starting my family life, what do you three thibk of that?"
Well Nicole didn't look pleased but of course she's the most selfish person ever, Brie was ok with the whole thing I guess and Naomi was glad that I was gonna do things on my terms, I really don't care about being the best WWE Diva after Trish and Lita, I'm here to do what I want and once I do it right then once will be enough for me, I won't have to look back, that would be so awesome for me.
Nikki: "What?"
Brie: "Nicole, you need to let people move on with their lives, of course she's gonna be there for us"
Nikki: "First you and now her? We need to be the best"
Me: "I couldn't care about that to be honrst"
Naomi: "I'm glad that you're doing this because you want to do it"
Me: "Thank you I appricate everything you 3 have done for me over the years"
Naomi: "Your welcome, we are so happy to see the normal you back"
Me: "Yeah me too actually"
The rumours going on  online is true and if that's what I want to do then it's what I'm going to do, it's not like I won't be there, I will always be there for The Bellas and Naomi because they are my girls, my life, my everything, my sisters, Brie and Nicole might be my sisters by blood but Trin and are sisters by friendship and marriage sort of but does that really matter as long as it works? I don't believe so .