💚Chapter.14💚

*Dean's P.O.V*
Karla accompanied me to my match against Bad News Barrett and she hasn't been herself, after I won she was happy for awhile but started to go negative and Seth came out again.
Seth: "Dean, Who says I can't find a woman?"
(Eva Marie comes out)
Seth: "We challenge you and Karla to a mixed tag match next week"
Me: "What do you say Karla?"
Karla: "Challenge accepted!"
Seth smirked and I'm done with him, he is the one who destroyed the Shield and I'll make him pay, he thought he was better than me and Roman but he's not and there's nothing special about him, he robbed that title from Roman and I will take that title and it will be mine, they don't call me unstable for nothing.
Karla: "This is crazy, I can't do this"
Me: "Don't be so down"
Karla: "I'll try not to feel that way" 
I don't give up on her at all, I love her and I made my mistakes but it will never happen again and she deserves more in her life, her sisters need to get a grip of themselves and blame one another for what's happebed rather than blame my girlfriend, We have a match to focus on and there's gonna be no stopping us now, I must defeat Seth Rollins and make my way to become a champion.
I can guarantee that Karla is not blind and she's made the right choice taking me back and Seth can just keep out of our lives once we are done with him and Eva Marie, we'll be the strongest power couple no ifs or buts about that, I promised I wouldn't let her down and if that's what I promised then that will be what I stick to from now on and I wish she would be more positive about herself instead of living in that dull cloud.
Me: "Everything's gonna be ok"
Karla: "I hope so Dean"
Me: "I know it will be"
I still held her close, I know we can do this, she's been unbeatable since becoming Divas champion and I have been on a roll as of late, we can do it and we will do it.