👪Chapter.35👪

*Jey's P.O.V*
Finally we are getting a break away from Dean and the Dean situation that's been going on, since then it's caused nothing but trouble and he has gone to act the other part of this movie he starrs in while I've been winning matches with my Brother and Kat doesn't need anyone like him in her life.
One of my sons asked "Why did you and Mom divorce?" It was too hard to explain to him, I told them both that I will tell them what happened when they are old enough to understand the reason behind my divorce, they still love Kat but it's curiosity for them, they do need to know the truth and it's sad but sometimes plans don't go according to an actual plan, I'm still waiting for Kat to come along and there comes The Miz, the guy who made Trin (Naomi) and my Brother arguing last week.
Mike "Miz": "If it wasn't for the idiot brother number 2"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Mike: "You know what I'm talkig about, are you gonna do the same thing like what your brother did to your sister in law? And make her feel less than a woman?"
Me: "You are talking crap man, I've treated that girl like a Queen since I got with her and My Brother never said anything, you went around taddle tailing again didn't you?" 
Mike: "Actually, no I haven't, your Brother will never and I mean never mess with me again and neither will you or the same happens to you!"
I just looked at him as he walks away and the kids were confused as hell, I'm still waiting for Kat so I gave her a call and she's finally on her way to us.
Karla: "Are you ok?"
Me: "Yeah, things are cool"
Karla: "Are you sure now?"
Me: "Yes"
I never told her about The Miz because I can handle him and Dean if I have to and I'm gonna make Dean realise just how stupid he really is and The Miz has been through Tag Team Partners like no tomorrow from John Morrison to Damien Sandow, the list goes on and on, whilst myself on the other hand, just like Kat and her sisters I will always have my Brother's back because like my sons Uso means Brother, they are Brothers and myself and Jon (Jimmy) are Brothers by blood.