👏🏼Chapter.27👏🏼

*Jey's P.O.V*
My Brother and his wife walked out happy tonight, delighted that the Uso Brothers are back the WWE Tag Team Champions, I even came home to a delighted Karla Bella.
Me: "Hi babe"
Karla: "Oh I'm so proud of you Josh"
Me: "I know you are"
Karla: "It was nice to meet your Sons today"
Me: "I'm glad it went well"
Karla: "Me too"
Me: "They boys were devastated when they found out that their Mother and I were divorcing at the time"
Karla: "I feel sorry for them"
Me: "I want to know if I can count on you to be a good Step-Mother, they haven't had it easy"
Karla: "You can always count on me"
Me: "I love you"
Karla: "I love you too Josh"
3 Months Later.....
It turns out that so far she is keeping her promise, the boys love her and she loves them like they are her own and they mainly see their Mother but they do see us, I want to be a inspiration to my boys, but there's one thing I have always wanted, I know it's strange and it might not happen because there's a possible chance it could be the opposite but there's been something I've been hoping for, for awhile, I'm hoping to one day have a little girl, a daughter but at the moment I'm focusing on the titles and Kat, I have a feeling she'll refuse to do anything with me because of what happened with Dean but she's strong and she'll over come it, I believe in her.
Everything is starting to go good for myself and Kat, she is doing just fine being around her sisters and Trin while I've been fighting for survival for the tag titles and eventually Dean finds out about Kat and I.
Dean: "What's with the showing off?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Jimmy: "Yeah what are you talking about? My brother is not showing off, he is no threat"
Dean: "Yes he is, he is getting with my ex gf to rub it in my face and get them noticed"
Jimmy: "At least my Brother loves her"
Dean: "Yeah and I love her and want her back"
Me: "Dude, it's over for you, she won't take you back a third time, it's cheating and who cheats on a Bella triplet anyway?"
Jimmy: "Man this isn't worth it, Dean go where the sun doesn't shine!"
Dean: "I won't go anywhere, I will go where I want!"
Jimmy: "Go somewhere away from my Brother and Kat ok? Ok! We are cool if you do that"
Dean just looked at my Brother and left, I promised myself that Kat will never be hurt again and that's why she is with me, I will care for her always like I always have done even when I was just her Male Best Friend, we are best friends since we met and best friends from that day on to now, I will never let her down.