🚘Chapter.18🚘

*Nikki's P.O.V*
I'm glad that Kat is gonna give this a chance, I don't want her to leave just because of him and that would of been the biggest mistake of her life too, we had no idea that JJ was gonna pick us up.
Me: "JJ!"
Brie: "I can't believe your here"
JJ: "I know right?..... Oh.... What's up with Kat?"
Karla: "I'll talk about it later"
JJ: "Ok"
Me: "Can I drive?"
JJ: "If you really want to"
I got in the drivers seat then Brie got into the first passenger seat and JJ & Katolina got at the back and they were talking about what had happened.
JJ: "Kat, what's wrong?"
Karla: "Well Jon dumped me again only this time on live TV"
JJ: "Your kidding me?"
Karla: "No, I'm not kidding, that's twice now, I'm so not gonna fall for it again!"
JJ: "Well he has put two of his feet in it now"
Karla: "I don't care"
Me: "She's gonna find someone else JJ, It's not the end of the world"
Brie: "The 4 of us will support and stick up for one another no matter what"
Me: "Yeah, We have made mistakes but we'll overcome them"
Karla: "The worst mistake I ever made was getting back with Jon, I'm not gonna do that again"
Brie went home to Bryan, JJ went home to his wife, I took Kat to her place and when I seen her walk into her place on her own I cried for her, I couldn't believe he did that to her.
I drove off and went home to John feeling so bad for Kat that her family are happy but her.
John: "Nicole is Kat ok? She hasn't been herself at all, yesterday seemed pretty bad"
Me: "No she's not ok John, Dean broke up with her"
John: "What? Again?"
Me: "Yeah only this time it was on live TV"
Every Time I seen that break up on the TV I just had to turn it off, it was by far the most horrible thing and I hope everyone ignores him next week when we are all at work.
John: "He's gonna get it when I see him"
Me: "Please John, Don't make it worse for her"
John: "It's hard not to but I'll keep my promise"
Me: "I love you John"
John: "I love you too Nicole"
That was similar to last time, Bryan was gonna beat Dean until Brie told him not to and John was gonna do the same if it wasn't for me so Jon (Dean) has got it lucky that he never got a beating by them 2.