🚀Chapter.26🚀

On Raw, Nikki made it clear that she is gonna be Divas Champion for a long time or something like that and Paige came out with Stephanie and Nikki wasn't liking it.
(This is what happens next....)
The 3 NXT Divas Debut
Well that's what happened to Team Bella anyway and I was right, their three on one assalts came back to bite them bad.
Nikki: "Brie this is all your fault!"
Brie: "Everything Is my fault according to you Nicole"
(It was just them alone without Alicia then I appear....)
Me: "Don't say I didn't tell you so....."
(A second later..)
Me: "Well I told you so Nicole!"
Nikki: "Haha very Funny, you never told me anything!"
Me: "Oh I did, the only one who's holding team Bella back is Alicia"
Nikki: "Yeah I remember you saying that"
Brie: "Yeah maybe you're right"
Me: "I don't think I'm right, I know I'm right and that's why you should of choose me instead of some complete loser"
Nikki: "You know what, I'm sorry, you are right, we are losing because of her"
Brie: "Me too Karla, I totally agree"
Me: "Foxy out and the original Bella in"
Nikki: "You? The original Bella?"
Me: "Yes, I'm the oldest and I'm the smartest and if not the prettiest"
Brie: "Ok we will take your word for it"
Me: "Good, so we are back as Team Bella for real now?"
Nikki: "Done"
​(We shook hands on the agreement)
~Outside the ring~
The Sky's are the limit for the new WWE Divas that came up to the main roster from NXT, I would do anything to train in NXT but back at the time when I started it was only FCW and Developmental just wasn't for me, I trained with past wrestkers, that's why I'm here but the work of Sara Amato has really pulled off for her, I worked with Sasha and Charlotte in the past when I teamed up with Bayley and that was some point last year, I experinced that and they are amazing group of talented young women and now I know why Eva wants to challenge them.