👉🏼Chapter.57👈🏼

*Jey's P.O.V*
I'm backstage with my Brother talking about Kat and Trinity and we talked about the good stuff, the past is all behind us and I honestly don't know why Kathy sent myself and her Daughter on that honeymoon really quick but it must of been an emergancy but I'm not saying it bothers me because it doesn't.
Jimmy: "Hey Bro, is everything ok?"
Me: "Oh things are good, Kat is good, we put the bad stuff behind us and we are not looking back at it"
Jimmy: "So good to hear, myself and Trinity are doing the exact same thing"
Me: "That's great"
Both of us seen Dean Ambrose (Jon Good) approch us and we were wondering what's going on? He never comes near me unless he wants a fight but he didn't look threatening or wanting a fight for that matter.
Jimmy: "If this is for a fight then you can either leave now or deal with me"
Dean: "No it's not that, it's not that at all, I really need to talk to you guys because Kat won't listen to me"
Me: "If I were her I wouldn't talk to you either, you broke her heart, do you really think that what you can say will fix this? You know it won't right and because I'm not her, I'm indeed her new Husband and I want you to stay away from her too"
Jimmy: "You're not making it better, you're making it worse, leave now"
Dean: "I just want someone to listen to me! This is all a huge misunderstanding"
(He leaves)
I know he went through crap when he was a kid but that's no excuse for his actions because something similar like that happened to Kat once before and I know everyone can make mistakes but he blew it twice too much.
I was not pleased to see him, I know he needed my help to get Kat to listen but it's too late for that now, the only person he can help with his situation is himself, there's no way anyone can defend him or be on his side after everything that's happened.
Me: "Trin, I felt like killing him when he approched us before"
Naomi: "Well everyone makes mistakes"
Me: "I know that but he has taken this way too far, I still didn't get an apology for the threat he made the other week"
Jimmy: "Yeah I don't know what that was all about"
Me: "He better not come near me or Kat again, if I see him near us then there will be consequences"
I'm moving on and I'm happy now, he needs to do the same instead of being jealous and ruining things every chance he gets, he blew it and he has to accept that no one will forgive him for this, if I were in his shoes I would be so ashamed of myself right now, I would never go back, not ever.