😍Chapter.21😍

*Joshua's (Jey's) P.O.V*
I've always imagined myself with her, I had a major crush on her since she broke up with Dean for the first time, yeah she took him back because she thought he loved her but obviously he wanted more, Renee Young? Seriously? How can any man cheat on a Bella Sister? I wouldn't do it, I hope she notices that I want to be more than just her Male Best Friend, I want to be the guy who lives with her for the rest of her life.
Jimmy: "So Josh, How much does this girl mean to you?"
Me: "Everything, she means the whole world to me, she's gorgeous"
Jimmy: "That's cute man"
Me: "She deserves better than that"
Jimmy: "I know she does, I totally agree man, Dean is blind and one other thing, Trin told Kat about you but she had to get over Dean first, now she's just over him"
Me: "She did? I'm glad she's over him now"
Jimmy: "Yeah she did, oh by the way this is your chance to be with her and this time please don't fail to ask her out"
Me: "I won't, I'm taking this opportunity this time"
It's Dean's loss and my gain, she obviously thought he loved her but it was all a lie obviously, it was all to get attention, he is now out of it which is great for me and here comes Trin, speaking of the devil.
Naomi: "Hey Boys, what's up?"
Jimmy: "Nothing, what about you?"
Naomi: "Oh I'm ok, I just came to tell Josh that a certain someone is waiting to talk to him"
Me: "Me??"
Naomi: "Yes you, Go and talk to her, We'll wait for as long as you need us to wait"
Me: "Cool, Thanks Trin, I owe you one"
I walked through them doors and looked back at Trin & my brother Jon for awhile, they smile at me, they wished me the best of luck with this, they hated me being single for this long  maybe this will be the time that all changes.
Karla: "Hi"
Me: "Hey, what's up? We haven't talked in awhile, Wanna talk?"
Karla: "Of course, what do you wanna talk about?"
Me: "I don't know, just about how beautiful you look maybe?"
Karla: "Thank You Josh, it means a lot"
Me: "Your welcome, it's true"
I love it when she smiles, I obviously make her so happy and I know she makes me happy, right away I find myself admitting my feelings for her.
Me: "To tell you the truth I've been waiting to tell you this for a long time"
Karla: "What is it?"
Me: "It might be too early because you broke up with Dean but I might as well as go ahead and say it, I love you" 
Karla: "Why couldn't you tell me?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Karla: "Well you did say you should of told me this earlier and I know you've always liked me, Trin told me the other day"
Me: "Yeah I only just found out"
Karla: "I'm not interested in that crazy bastard anymore because I love you too now"
Me: "You do?"
Karla: "Yes"
Me: "...."
Karla: "Do you want me to prove it?"
Me: "You can if you want"
I had no idea it was gonna happen, she kissed me and we stopped a minute and I kiss her back, we both smile and now we are both happy, I can no longer be alone and she'll prove she can be happy without Dean and we can both get what we want with our love for one another.
Karla: "Thank you for making my day, see you around handsome"
Me: "Bye Beautiful"
It worked and Trin felt proud of herself and Karla is happy and that's all that matters to me, I'm waiting for Dean's reaction, will he regret breaking up with a Bella? or will he not be bothered by it? Well that's something we will have to find out about soon.