💈Chapter.37💈

* (2nd Part) Karla's P.O.V*
It was my Dad, I couldn't believe it, he rang me and all of a sudden wanted to know me now, I can't wait to get married not just so I can drop the Garcia name but to finally have a good companionship also.
I'm 31 now and for years he has never been interested, he almost ruined my life, this is the final nail in the coffin, I've had enough, the moment he started speaking I knew it was him so I just put the phone down right away, if he doesn't want to know then I don't want to know him either, two can play at that game!
Right away I called Brie and I'm waiting for her to pick up the phone, ignorance is what makes my blood boil when it comes to my Dad, I'm done, the only men in my life are JJ and Josh now and nothing can change that for me!

*Brie's P.O.V*
I was in the middle of tidying up Bryan's beard until Kat rang and something must be going on if she's called my phone, normally she never calls my phone unless something serious had happened, this is freaking me out!
Me: "Bryan, Kat is calling me, could I leave you for a second to get my phone?"
Daniel: "Yes, get the phone quick before it goes off"
​~ Phone call~
Me: "Hello?"
Karla: "Dad called me today"
Me: "Oh My Goodness, what for?"
Karla: "I don't know, I put the phone down on him"
Me: "I don't know why he is calling you, he hasn't spoke to you in years and the last time I seen him was when I got married"
Karla: "I didn't see him at your wedding"
Me: "You probably didn't look in his direction, are you ok?"
Karla: "No, I'm not ok, I'm a mess and I can't take anymore of this crap"
(She cried down the phone)
Me: "Ok, I'm coming over, should we tell JJ and Nicole?"
Karla: "No, they've both been through enough in their lives"
Me: "Ok, I'll be on my way"
(I finished off Bryan's beard)
Daniel: "What was that all about?"
Me: "I will tell you when I get back"
I went in the car and there's so much heavy traffic, now I'm worried about her, it was a bad time for my Dad to call her, she has been through bad times, he never supported her and I bet she can't wait to drop the Garcia name, I know I have but I'm happy in my marriage and that's all that matters for me but I must support my sisters and JJ no matter what happens.