»Chapter~2

You gasped and quickly bowed to tell him sorry.

While struggling to get up he shouted some incoherent words. "Who the fuck jumps from a fucking staircase in a fucking work place wearing some God damn fucking heel—??"

He stopped in his words when he looked at you.

The man's eyes went wide as he gulped eyeing you up and down. He really looked tensed. You knew that the coffee was really hot and caused him some mild burns. It must have hurt a lot.

But then you grabbed his attention. "Excuse me sir?"

He snapped out of it and cleared his throat, his cheeks went red.
"S-sorry" He apologized but his anger shot up again. "But why were you running? Now my whole shirt got ruined because of you!"

You gulped seeing him glaring at you. Looking down, you mumbled. "I am sorry sir, I didn't mean to do it" A small frown etched on your face and you heard the man sighing.

" I-It's ok just don't run like that. You could have gotten hurt."  A little blush was evident on his features.

You noticed that he had a mark of lipstick on his jaw. You assumed it must have happened as when you fell on him. Your eyes widened feeling your cheeks burning. But since you were too awkward to tell him, you just let it go.

The man raised his eyebrows questioningly. "Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?"

"N-Nothing"- it was your time to stutter.

You looked down glancing away from him making weird hand movements. You were getting hot.

Apologizing to him one last time, you made your way towards the lift with your head down walking hastily. You just wanted to run home and lock your self in a room. You had caused enough trouble for everyone.

He just stood there with a questionable expression and then stuttered, "h-hey!! W-wait!!stooop!!

But you were already in the lift and the door had shut close.

You went home praying that you wouldn't be seeing him again.

----

Your scent......

It made Jungkook feel unusual.

As if......he knew you.

He had never seen you in his company before.

Jungkook heard his phone ringing. "Hey kook! We have a meeting in an hour, you know the place come as early as possible I want to tell you something."

"Hyung do you know a girl in black dress who left the building just now? I've never seen her before over here. Do you know who's she?" He could definitely feel the  older grinning on the other side.

"Already fell for her? She had come for an interview just now. I wanted to tell you about the same girl. I guess I found you a new assistant."

"Oh really? Let's see about that."

Why does she feel so familiar yet distinct?

"Anyway, I'll keep an interview of her with you. You can further decide about her. Keep in mind that we have a meeting right now so come fast. We will be waiting." He ended the call on the other line.

Jungkook quickly went to his office and collected his things before leaving for the meeting

He couldn't keep you out of his mind.

Jungkook had no time to go home so he quickly got in his car and changed his outfit since you ruined his shirt. As he arrived at the destination, Jungkook got off the car heading towards Jin's house.

The insides of the house were in utter darkness. His eyes were adjusting to get used to the darkness of the house. Jungkook started walking without knowing where everyone were.

The man assumed that he was walking down a hallway which was directed towards the room where he guessed everyone were going to visit. He raised his hands attempting to feel the walls and surroundings to locate exactly where he was.

A screeching sound somewhere in the depths of the passage caught his attention. As Jungkook turned he saw a shadowy figure running towards him, screaming. Before he could process his mind about what's going on, that shadow leaped over him blabbering things he couldn't understand.

But then he heard the voice yelling in his ear.