N/A

**THIS ISN'T REQUIRED FOR THE FIC IT EXIST PURELY FOR A BRIEF EXPLAINY THING**

This fanfic contains a really old fashioned style of community where LGBTQ+ ideas aren't accepted as well as a non accepting church (made solely for the story) and it's not meant to offend anyone and I'm really sorry if it does, this was all supposed to follow a story line which I moved away from go make it less heavy.

It has vague mentions of bullying, coming to terms with sexuality and feeling isolated in a community.

And a warning that's probably not needed but it has nerf guns for a part which are literally the spawn of the devil.

This is a fanfic written from a third person perspective mainly, this could change for a occasional chapter.

The chapters will probably range between short and long depending on events in the story line and other stuff like to get to the point ect.

This fanfic will be using names of KPop Idols BTS, the names being used and the characters (personalities) given are not related, same goes for ages etc; they are there for the stories sake.

This will also be set in a universe where rules may slightly vary from ours depending on where the story goes - literally any story lines can go anywhere.

I hope you enjoy reading and the character growth in the story and stuff... so I guess...

ENJOY (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧