surprise singer; sixty-five

" no! no! please min-soo.. you can't show the boys!"

the older of the pair pleaded as she attempted puppy eyes. min-soo couldn't help but smile at the sight. currently the females were sat in the noirette's studio-- listening to emma's rendition of dream a little dream of me.

she removed a headphone, swiveling towards her friend. "remind me why you're so against this being heard? emma, you can sing!"

the red head gave a shy smile while shaking her head, "my pronunciation is bad-- and you're just saying that because you're my best friend."

"and because i'm your best friend, i'm not going to let you discredit yourself."

min-soo took emma's hands into her own, their eyes meeting before she continued.

"you're amazing and you've really got a gift, emma ."

she sighed in defeat but a small smile found itself on her face.

"now, let's listen to it one last time before it gets sent off to the boys!"

•••

bangtan boys + girlie

minsoogirliepop
I NEED EVERYONE TO DROP EVERYTHING AND LISTEN TO EMMA SINGING

hoesuck
wHOOOOO LET HER DECIDE TO KEEP THIS VOICE ALL TO HERRSELF??? EMMA!!!!

jiminy
this was soooooo adorable💓💓💓💓

taetae-hyung
is there anymore???

junglecock
noona can dance AND sing? wow..

yoobgles
hoseok, you're loud.
yoobgles
but yes, youre voice is very nice

nomjune
your**

yoobgles
i don't care

jinny jin jin
i feel like a proud parent

and yes, the singing is from my friend eliabeth! she's shy and didn't want to post it but i told her people would REALLY like it. so, if you're up to it- go give her a subscription & leave a nice little comment :)