twenty-five; cat's out of the bag

ALL OF BAGTAN HAD BEEN CALLED INTO BIGHIT FOR A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. MIN-SOO HAD RECEIVED A CALL FROM PD-NIM PRIOR TO THERE ARRIVAL-- BASICALLY HIM SAYING TODAY WAS THE DAY. min-soo was happy she could finally tell the boys but felt a bit scared; what if they don't want another member? the girl shook of the thoughts and returned to the conversation.

3rd person point of view:

" min-soo!"

" i'm sorry, what?"

the girl turned to look at jin who'd been trying to get her attention. basically, they were asking her opinion on why pd would call a mandatory meeting on such short notice. min-soo shrugged before going on her phone, biting her lip as she held back a smile; the smile quickly went away once she stumbled upon a picture of her and emma. since min-soo's outburst, the pair hadn't spoken and the guilt was eating the smaller girl alive. putting away the device, min-soo stepped into the meeting room and claimed one of the spinny chairs.

" so as you all know, i've called you in here for a few important announcements--"

pd's talk was interrupted by hoseok letting out a loud noise; he apologized for his excited outburst, sending the room into a fit of laughter. soon enough everyone calmed down and the male continued his words.

" as of right now, bts has a new member-- and she's right here"

now it was everyone else's turn to let out some sort of noise; all of them displaying wide smiles and bringing min-soo into a group hug. as they dispersed, pd started up again.

" also, you'll be performing at the american music awards-- where min-soo will be debuting and performing her solo song!"

now that last part was a bit of a shocker for min-soo. she knew she was to be debuting soon, but just a few weeks away? and on top of that she'd have to write a whole song for herself. jimin noticed her deep in thought and held her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

" alright then, american music awards better prepared for bts!"

" i'll catch up with you guys later, okay?"

the boys waved off min-soo as she exited the van and jogged towards an apartment building. she stopped in front of the door, the rustic number '305' parallel to her forehead. min-soo hesitated as she went to knock, the speech she practiced disappearing into the depths of her mind. more and more doubt filled her, making her thinking coming here wasn't a. good idea. just as she was about to leave, the door swung open.

" emma, i'm--"

" --just shut up and hug me."

min-soo's point of view:

easy to say we made up quickly. currently, emma and i are sat on her couch catching up while some random kdrama playing the background. as our chatter died down a commercial played, and to my luck, it was a got7 one.

" so, you and jackson..."

" yeah, about that, it's complicated. ever since we kissed--"

" wait, wait, wait! you kissed?! oh my god, you kissed! you kissed jackson wang, my brother!"

" yeah-- it's a long story"

" well, we got time but. before you start, does that make you guys a--"

" no!"

min-soo walked into the kitchen as emma laughed to herself. the sudden vibration from her back pocket led her to whip out the cellular device, only to see a text from hobeom.

manager
we'll record the mv for you solo song in one week. in the meantime, if you have any friends that dance + would like to camo go head and invite them.

" hey emma, how would you feel about being in a music video?"