ten; troublesome maknaes

AFTER THREE CONTINUOUS STUDIO SESSION, BAGTAN AND Y/N HAVE FINALLY COMPLETED THE ALBUM. THE ELDEST OF THE BOYS SUGGESTED THEY THROW A SMALL CELEBRATION BETWEEN THE EIGHT OF THEM FOR WORKING SO HARD. jin, namjoon, and the rest of bts left to go get the party essentials, leaving min-soo at home to make sure jungkook didn't get into anything he isn't supposed to.

min-soo's point of view:

i unlocked my phone for the one-thousandth time and sighed. jungkook was spewed across the opposite end of the couch looking really uncomfortable, his legs stretched out and nearly meeting mine. i stared up at the tv. it was displaying soda commercials, which made me even more thirsty and bored. jungkook let out a sigh before pushing himself up from the leather section.

" i'm tired of waiting around for the hyungs-- let's do something."

" like what?"

the boy gave me a mischevious smile as he made his way into the kitchen. i watched silently as he pulled out the large bowl full of reddish liquid and bits of fruit. as he placed the bowl down and started filling up cups, i heard a familiar voice.

whatever you do, don't drink the punch-- don't look at it, think about it, or even breath in its direction, okay?

jin's words echoed in my mind as jungkook put down the sixth solo cup. the ebony haired boy motioned for me, holding out the red cup to me. i swished the liquid around, a few dropped jumping from the cup. putting the cup down, i turned crossed my arms and turned towards jungkook.

" what exactly do you have in mind?"

" first to finish three cups wins and the loser has to be the winner's personal servant."

" it's tempting, but jin hyung said we can't drink the punch--"

" i can't hear you over the sound of me winning!"

i watched as jungkook tilted his head back and started to down the drink. looking down at the cup in front of me, then back to the tall male next to me, i shrugged and mimicked his previous actions. we're definitely gonna be in so much shit for this later.

3rd person point of view:

red cups scattered the floor, all completely empty. jungkook stared with his mouth agape, his vision dancing as he tried focusing on the two min-soo's he was currently seeing. meanwhile, the smaller girl stumbled forward and leaned on a nearby wall for support. she lingered there, slack-jawed and slumped over, for a long time before she said, " i don't think that was regular punch, kookie..." the red solo cup slid from her hand and plunked pitifully on the hard floor at her feet.

using the last of her strength, min pushed herself from the wall and joined jungkook on the couch, only tripping a few times. she landed on the couch with a few giggles that eventually turned into a full fit of laughter, jungkook turned to the girl, slightly swaying as he spoke.

" w-what's so funny?"

" we're gonna be in so much t-trouble-- i don't feeel good..."

the boy tried to help her up the best he could, which was barely two steps before collapsing onto the couch. jungkook asked the ill feeling girl if she could make it on her own, as he curled up on the seat. she didn't respond, but instead wraps her arms around him and brings him closer.

" what are you-- doing?"

" i think the hyungs made a shleepy potion..."

jungkook stared down at his chest as min-soo's face was snuggled into it. his eyes wandered to her lips. the top lip was thinner, but not too thin, and it had a natural cupid's bow; the bottom one was larger and plusher. he unintentionally licked his own as the thought of connecting theirs crossed his intoxicated mind.

" i think that it's the juice talking - wait wait - no, it's definitely the juice talking but i really want to kiss you right now.."

jungkook turned his head in embarrassment, expecting the girl to decline, but was surprised when her soft hands rested on either side of his face, their eyes meeting. min-soo moves her head closer to jungkook. he sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. min-soo gently leans in and kisses jungkook's warms lips. they pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. she leans in again, this time so her foreheads rest against his. they close their eyes and stay there for a moment.

since namjoon led the group into the house, he was the first to see min-soo and jungkook. the maknae was curled up in a recliner, giggling at nothing while min-soo was on the floor of the kitchen a large pot over her head. dropping the grocery bags, he made his way over to the strangely behaving girl.

" min-soo, what are you doing?"

" namjoon? joon! help! ish reallly dark and i can't s-see!"

the older male pinched the bridge of his nose before removing the pot from min's head. she stopped blindly waving her hands around and clambered to her knees when the light returned. her eyes lazily gazed at the clearly agitated hyung in front of her.

" you drank the punch didn't you?"

" n-no i didn't"

" then what's wrong with your voice?"

" nothing's wrong with my voice. i'm perfectly fine in my voice."

min-soo tried to sound as sober as she could, but all in all the attempt failed. just as the rest of the hyungs entered the door, min-soo army crawled to the hallways of the bedrooms. just as she was about to reach her corner, someone spoke up from behind her.

" min, what are you doing?"

" you'llnevercatchme!"

the words rushing out her mouth as she got to her feet and sprinted to her room. but to her luck, her mind wasn't functioning as fast as her feet, which led to her crashing into the wall and blacking out.