sixty-six; accidents during performances

1 -

earpiece malfunction

this concert had been a bit more hectic than the rest. during the rehearsals, the technological side of things seemed to be malfunctioning- though stage production told the group not to worry too much about it.

come performance time, that wasn't the case.

during songs, the mics would randomly cut off- but that wasn't the worst of it. bangtan had prepared a special performance- with min-soo starting it off with a solo. since it was acappella, the blonde had to follow along with the steady tempo playing within her earpiece.

a majority of the time she received odd feedback from the machine- random beeping and things as such. until she had come down and join the group for a dance break, that's when things went south.

it was more than just a slight tingle that ran underneath her skin. no, it was as though someone had attached a live wire to each of her nerves, and her body convulsed as the violent electrical current pulsed through her.

her hand flew to the metal, ripping it from her ear and tossing it elsewhere as she tried her best to focus on the choreography.

blood from her ear dripped down her arm and soaked the cloth material of her shirt, but yet, even though pain fluctuated on her face, the defiant stance and crease through her forehead indicated she wasn't about to go down without a fight.

2 -

small stage

" waiting for you anpanman~"

one moment min-soo is rushing forward, eyes on the audience ahead and face showing her girish exuberance. the next she's falling in a superman pose yet her expression is one of shock and horror.

the world rushes by in a blur and min-soo knew the pain was coming. it goes by fast, yet slow, almost suspended. then impact.

her left foot should have extended to take her weight, instead it is caught on. she hits the floor, sending a plume of blonde locks skyward. her pain ridden expression is enough to drain the boys faces- taehyung dropping everything as he rushes forward.

her bone move in a way they shouldn't, jangled. without looking, she knew there is bruising bump in skin that seconds ago was smooth. she don't move - wincing occasionally as she was lifted and moved backstage by the '95 liner.

"please be more careful next time, min.."