six; hidden dancing skills

MIN-SOO ARRIVED AT THE BIG HIT BUILDING A LOT EARLIER THAN USUAL. TODAY, SHE BROUGHT EMMA ALONG-- PARTLY TO LISTEN TO AND GIVE HER OPINION ON SOME MUSIC SHE WAS WORKING ON AND TO KEEP HER COMPANY. the h/c-haired girl placed the hood of her grey jacket on her head and aggressively bobbed her head and dancing along with the music as emma recorded the whole scene, the two end up in a fit of laughter.

3rd person point of view:

somehow the pair ended up the rehearsal room. as the two fooled around in the mirror, a rushing man entered and handed a cd to min-soo.

" do me a favor and make sure the boys see this-- it's the new choreography to 'not today'."

and with that, he left just as quickly as he entered. the girls exchanged glances before opening min-soo's computer and placing the disk in its rightful slot. an idea sparked in emma's mind as they watched, learn the dance.

min-soo pursed her lips together in thought before agreeing. the smaller girl set her phone up to record, taking off her glasses as she backed up. emma held the laptop as they watched the video multiple times, occasionally looking up at the phone. once they had a good idea of the routine, emma and min-soo started dancing.

min-soo's point of view:

besides music, dancing was another escape for me. my heart beating rapidly and the rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins as we finished the dance. the sudden clapping caught the attention of both of us. the boys had most likely watched us dance, the thought making me dramatically drop onto the hardwood floor as emma playfully dragged me to the side of the room. i propped myself up on my elbows and spoke to the four.

" how long have you guys been here?"

" long enough to know that you're really good dancers--"

" --yeah way better then namjoon. he looks like he doesn't know how to control his limbs."

the tall male hit jungkook over the head for his comment while everyone else was laughing. emma disappeared behind me briefly, before returning with my phone. j-hope imitated the girls, making the group laugh even more. just then taehyung, jimin, and jin waltzed in the mess confusion written all over their faces. i found the video and passed it to them.

[min-soo is miu and emma is ari]

the boys huddle around the device to watch. encouraging and surprised shouts filled the room as the video finished, causing min-soo to bashfully look away as emma engulfed the blushing mess. jin found this adorable and started pinching the flustered girl's cheeks, namjoon telling him to let the poor girl go.

" my little min-min is just so talented and adorable-- i just want to squish her forever."

" jin hyung, you're such an eomma."

min-soo swatted away the older male's hands and did a backward roll into a handstand over to her computer. walking over to the group, laptop in hand, she opened a slot and handed them the cd the choreographer left.

" the choreographer was in a rush so he left a this with-- the routine for you guys to learn is on it."

after passing on the message, min-soo gathered her belongs and pushed behind emma, the pair leaving the boys to do their work-- the group of males shouting goodbyes as the door closed. the shorter girl dragged a tired emma down the maze of hallways to the main entrance, just then hobeom appearing out of nowhere.

" oh min-soo! good thing you're here. i forgot to give you this the other day, but here's the address and key to your new dorm. before i forget--"

the tiredness suddenly left emma, an excited one taking its place as the older male was speaking. the overly excited girl dragged min-soo away, leaving hobeom standing in the hall-- finger still in the air as to finish his sentence. he watched the two figures disappear into the sea of parked cars, shrugging and mumbling to himself.

" she'll figure out soon enough."

min-soo's point of view:

i dropped the last of my bags on the floor, a low thud breaking the silence of my new bedroom. after emitting a sigh into the quiet atmosphere and running a hand through my hair, i checked the time, it read twelve twenty-three a.m. i would've been able to unpack and get settled in earlier if it wasn't for emma's excessive list of errands to run. reaching into the closest bag, i retrieved my nighttime essentials and went towards the bathroom i passed earlier.

i strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets. closing my eyes to the water as the heat soaks into my skin, i lean against the cool tiles as my tired legs threaten to buckle. the water pours down, it drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. the sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind off things. all the things i honestly don't care about. it's the water. my mind swirls, and it's like i'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. ever so beautiful, but it can never last, i know that now.

the calming sounds of the running water and quiet humming of the pipes were interrupted by nearing footsteps and growing voices. a slightly panicked min-soo wrapped herself in the fuzzy f/c towel and stepped out onto the cold tiles, grabbing the nearest object to use as a weapon-- which happened to be a hairbrush. she moved her shaky hand to rest on the doorknob, the other tightening around the grip of the hairbrush, and let out a breath before throwing open the door. a hoodie figure turned towards the suddenly opened door and was met with a face full of hard bristles, immediately falling to the floor. the cries of the fallen figure alerted the rest, who soon came to the sight of a small girl in a towel and their friend on the ground, min-soo recognizing the boys of bagtan almost instantly.

" min-soo? why are you here?"

" yeah, and why are you naked?"

" why don't we help hoseok first, let her get dress, and ask questions later?"

min-soo gave a small nod to yoongi before averting her eyes and scurried past the group into her room. the talking continued, gradually fading away as they moved as the door shut. pressing her exposed skin against the cold wood, a sigh leaving her lips as she pushed herself from the door and started to get dressed.

" so we're roommates now?"

" yeah, i guess--"

min-soo's reply trailed off as she focused on tending to j-hope's head injury. she'd insisted on icing his head for him since she still felt guilty. so here they were, the eight of sitting in the living room, quiet conversations being held amongst each other. everyone's attention was drawn to a groan and slam of the fridge door, jungkook being the reason behind both.

" there's no food!"

" i'll go to the store tomorrow--"

" hyung, i don't think i'll make it to tomorrow!"

the youngest member mischievously smiled as namjoon grabbed the van's keys and disappeared out the door, jin walked around the kitchen and checked the cabinets-- occasionally writing down items to add to the shopping list. min-soo ran to her room, grabbing her sweatshirt and returned to the main area to head out with the rest of the group.