fifty-one; 땡 (ddaeng)

THE MAIN RAPPERS SAT IN THE STUDIO AS THEY LISTENED TO THE TRACK-- LOOKING FOR WAYS TO PERFECT IT. yoongi sat the desk while namjoon and hobi were watching over his shoulder; min-soo off to the side for moral support and constructive criticism.

-

" still, it's in the later part.. but it's too dead."

" yeah, i was kind of thinking that too."

" overall i think the source is boring."

at this point yoongi had relocated to single chair, leaving the desk space open for namjoon-- or anyone of that matter to add or take away.

min-soo used the wall as support as she studied the monitor--she'd taken in their thoughts and began conjuring possible suggestions.

" what source changed?", namjoon questioned as he looked towards yoongi.

" the kick source.."

the milk skinned man held his thumb between his front teeth as he organized his thoughts-- hoseok doing the same but instead his arms crossed.

min-soo was now seated at the desk. her glasses slipping down the bridge of her nose was the least of her worries as she intensely scanned the screen-- she feeling of something missing egging her on.

" at this part there needs to be a part that goes pahh"

the girl suddenly jumped in her seat and clapped, " joon, you're a genius."

the three older males watched as min-soo's eyes darted between the screens as she clicked away. the part played once more, only this time percussion had been added.

the girl turned to the males and they exchanged nods of approval.

next up was hoseok's verse.

" since it's the opening verse, you don't want it to be too much", min-soo stated-- her eyes not once leaving the monitor.

behind her hoseok was nodding since he had though the same thing.

" it might be the doubling. can we try without it?"

" yeah, that might be it."

once again the girl had made a few clicks and pressed play. everyone bobbed their head along to the beat, hobi getting into once the beat dropped.

" this is perfect. i think it's good with the background-- the rest of it is ok for me."

as min-soo finalized a few things, she couldn't help but crack a smile at the boys hardworking and how involved they are.

-

jimin danced in the mirror as he mumbled the rhythm of ddaeng-- earning a smile from the few staff members.

min-soo had herself situated near the laptop just in case anything needed attention or tweaking. jungkook seated nearby-- while a few others stand near her as she eyed the technology.

joon, yoongi, and hobi went towards the middle of the practice room and began rehearsing before the mirror-- jimin in the midst of them but the nonetheless bouncing around to the beat.

mid yoongi rapping, taehyung entered the room and immediately ran over to the others-- displaying his enthusiasm for the song.

min-soo paused it as she talked over a few things with the staff around her, tae whipping around to scout the. reason as to why his hype time was interrupted. he let out a dramatic sigh as he headed towards the girl.

since the music was stopped, hobi approached the other rappers with a suggestion.

" when we gather we should freeze, then say ddaeng."

" let's do it again." jimin said as if he were the one performing the song.

as soon as the track started up, the whining taehyung bolted from min-soo and joined jimin as they became the biggest hypemen. jungkook laughed at the sight of his hyungs from his seat.

while dancing, tae had put a hat on yoongi as he was rapping. when it came to a part where he paused then started again-- tae lost it. the extra boy took off his shoes -- one of them hitting the ceiling -- and continued prancing around barefoot.

jimin took this time to throw the abandoned footwear.

-

as they practiced on stage, min-soo stood besides the lights specialist-- she'd come up with the idea to have corresponding colors and they were testing it out.

her smile went from ear to ear as she watched the finished product unfold.