fifty-two; bts!run ep 53

MIN-SOO SAT AT THE BACK OF THE BUS BETWEEN HOSEOK AND NAMJOON- HER EYES CLOSED AS HER HEAD RESTED AGAINST THE LEADER'S SHOULDER. as the group did the intro, the sudden sound cause the noirette to jolt forward; namjoon stifling a laugh as the female maknae adjusted her glasses and flyaways.

" why are we on this bus, director?"

" the theme for today's episode is short trip."

as yoongi and jimin were handed a list of the day's activities, namjoon draped his jacket over the girl- her frame disappearing behind the dark material. she slowly started to drift off once more until her ears perked up at the mentioning of snacks.

yoongi drew a piece of paper; jungkook hoping for dried squid, but the first snack ended up being gummy bears.

min-soo gladly accepted and chewed happily- doing a little dance as she waited for more snacks to be distributed. the staff and other noticed this and gushed on behalf of the unintended adorableness.

" so cute" rm stated, his hand flying to his chest as clutched the material of his shirt, " it's too much for me to handle!"

then everyone shouted for fried chicken.

yoongi and jimin both failed at their attempts to win chicken, but taehyung wasn't going to let it go easily- he tried and in the end, won all of bangtan fried chicken. since min's hands were lost inside the sleeves of the jacket, rm and hobi took this chance- alternating back and forth as they fed her.

the games and snack exchange continued until the director doubled the prize for the last game. a majority of the boys lost, leaving it up to the one after them to hopefully win the snacks. in the end, the director felt bad and let hoseok win.

" let's go to the market!"

-

min-soo rushed to handle the cart, stopping by jin to take a sip of his milk. all the members crowded around as they searched for lightweight food items. one of the cameramen pointed out the girl's disappearance among the boys.

" it's like a magic trick-- now you see me, now you don't!"

joon took over the cart, min-soo skipping towards yoongi- linking arms as they went towards the shimp.

when the pair returned, everyone was around the scale- seeing just how much would fit and debating whether or not they'd need to remove items. min-soo suggested putting the important things first, but due to their concentration, her voice got lost in the buzz of their huddle chatter.

" put in important things first", jungkook stated- laughing as min-soo's small fists attacked.

" no one hears me, but as soon as jungkook says something everyone listens-- honestly, that's discrimination against small people."

the group burst into laughter as they headed towards the ice cream section- jungkook offering jin in exchange for the cold dessert. in the end, jungkook ended up winning ice cream for everyone, leaving jin and jimin to walk home.

-

while the others waved off jin and jimin, min-soo struggled to get her seatbelt off- hoseok noticed and questioned her strange actions.

" wait, wait!"

she'd finally gotten the belt off just as the bus was about to commence once again. min-soo stole a bite of tae's ice cream before exiting the bus to join the losers- jin squatting as he prepared for the hike and jimin looking for photographable content.

the three took a group polaroid before continuing their journey, stopping along the way to capture the moments in photos- min-soo's sneezes filling the silence ever so often.

as they reached a hill, jin's fatigue was noticeable and jimin had decided to give him a piggyback ride; the two ended up alternating ever so often.

" wait, what about min-soo?" the boys turned to the girl trailing alongside them.

" i've always got my hands", and with that she tucked in her shirt proceeded up the hill in a handstand.

-

once they'd reached the house, jin, jimin, and min began chanting like crows- this making their presence known to the other members. the boys greeting the three as they entered the home, jin and jimin explaining how they became friends with crows and min-soo's handstand walking.