fifty-six; cover

MIN-SOO SAT HUNCHED OVER HER DESK- HER EARS DROWNING IN THE RHYTHM OF THE LATEST PROJECT AS SHE SCANNED THE SCREEN. BECAUSE OF THE MUTING EFFECT OF THE HEADWEAR, THE GIRL DIDN'T HEAR JUNGKOOK ENTERING THE ROOM- she'd come to learn of his presence from the coffee cup placed on the open area near the laptop; shifting the headphones to around her neck before taking the warm cup between her hands.

" thanks, kookie"

after a few sips and moments of comfortable silence, the boy spoke up. " so, how's it coming along?"

" it's going great," min-soo biting her lip as she fixed her eyes on the screen once more, " i just want to rework a few things and then we're all set."

he nodded as she turned to the device once more, this time her fingers moving around the keyboard rapidly. jungkook loved watching min-soo work- her hours of endless hardwork and dedication towards music had always been inspiring to the young boy.

-

after pressing a few more keys, min-soo's hands clapped together- her eyes meeting jungkook's.

" you ready?"

" been."

she playfully rolled her eyes as she reached out to the camera, pressing record. the instrumental had started, the pair bobbing their head along as they waited for the cue to come in. jungkook began to sing first, his soothing voice filling the small space between them- then min-soo came in. as she sung, her eyes remained closed- a smile etching onto jungkook's face as he watched the passion pour from her lips into the words she sang. when it came to harmonizing, the maknaes were doing everything right- their voices becoming one beautiful blend.

as the instrumental faded out, min-soo slowly opened one eye- not quite sure if what just happened was real. " we actually did it.."

the ebony haired boy brought her into a hug, pulling the girl to his chest. " yes we did"

-

bts_twt

그해 여름( one summer ) COVER #minsoo #jungkook

💬23k 🔁78k900k

|

user8 minkook did THAT

minkook.is.everything i can die peacefully now

|

got.minkook this needs to be on the next album or i'm suing

minkook_4_life imagine them PERFORMING this live

|

user12 all the #minkook shippers are thriving with the new content

user9 the question here is, why'd it cut so abruptly at the end?

min.min 😏

|

user2 play this at my funeral