twelve; jackson's concert

IT WAS THE NIGHT OF GOT7'S CONCERT; ALSO TWO DAYS BEFORE THE MIN-SOO AND BTS WERE OFF THE LOS ANGELES. NOT SURE OF WHAT TO WEAR, MIN-SOO FACETIMED EMMA AS SHE WAS GETTING READY FOR TONIGHT AS WELL. but the older girl was no help to min-soo since she was rambling on about how cute it would be for them to be stepsisters.

min-soo's point of view:

" for the last time emma, we aren't having kids-- we aren't even dating! now, can help me pick out an outfit for tonight?--"

" -- i have a better idea! call jackson and have him help you. i bet he'd be more than happy to--"

emma's voice cut off as i removed my finger from the red button. throwing the device onto my bed, i paced in front of my open closet before throwing my hands up in frustration. only one person came to mind when it came to fashion decisions. taehyung. he appeared in a moment's notice after i called for him. pushing me out of the way, he got to work.

the finished look was a long band tee with a deep v neck; the neckline revealed the lace of my black bralette and the layered necklaces that fell over it. underneath the long shirt, i wore fishnet sand long black thigh high boots topping everything off. my hair was put up into a high ponytail with a few hairs out to frame my face so i won't look like an egg. my makeup was a bit more than i would usually wear, a smoky eye and neutral lip. glancing over at my vanity, i let out a small gasp.

" i look hot!-- scratch that, i look sexy!"

as i stood in line and waited for entering the concert, there was a flush of enthusiasm in the air. the biting wind cannot snuff out everyone's excitement. i was standing there and gripping my ticket nervously owing to my first experience of watching jackson's concert. when i was imagining the absorbing and powerful concert in the forthcoming performance, i heard a sound bellowing my name. a tall raven-haired girl was flourishing her arm and walking towards me. when we started to move towards the front, a tall bouncer with a voice that rumbled like thunder was standing near the entrance and motioned for us to show our needed documents to get in. a woman wearing the uniform checked our tickets and bags, nodded a polite nod and smiled sincerely to let us through the vip section, we earned a few glares from girls waiting in the cue.

going through the entrance, the dark environment and low volume of background music increase mystique. the only dim light in the hall came from the stage. when i looked back, there was a commander tower behind the seats. a fat man stood there and was looking around the hall and holding a walky-talky to direct the operations. i bypassed the mosh pit and found my seat that was merely a few inches away from the stage. as the increasing number of people filed in, there was a buzz of voices. it seemed that the concert was coming soon. after 20 minutes, people were dejected because nothing was happening.

as the last of anticipating fans filed in, the lights dimmed and music started to play. the area filled with screams as seven figures moved onto the stage. everyone was screaming and stood up to welcome and give support to the band. the thunderous booms of the bass, the wonderful voice of the singers, the sweat of the performers unveiled the beginning of the concert. the enthusiasm and dedication seeped through the singers' microphones as the instrumentals and pounding bass reverberated through the walls of the large venue.

after a couple of the songs, the boys began to walk around the stage. jackson scanned the reserved area, a wide smile etching its way onto his face as we met eyes. i swear i could hear my heart beating through my chest as he walked closer to me, our eyes locked as he continued singing into the microphone. he kneeled down and grabbed my hand. his face inched closer before he closed the space and planted a kiss on it.

that was didn't last long since a security guard separated our hands, but jackson still lingering near us. for the rest of the concert we kept our eye contact, the only time i would break it is when he'd send a wink. for the rest of the night, a giant smile was plastered on my face.