eighteen; fan sign

YOU WERE THE LAST TO WALK ONTO THE STAGE SINCE JUNGKOOK HAD STOLEN YOUR MICROPHONE AND YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER ONE. YOU GAVE THE CHEERING CROWD A LARGE SMILE AS YOU WAVED TO THEM, OCCASIONALLY BLOWING A KISS. as you came closer to the boys, you playfully slapped the back of jungkook's head while explaining what happened backstage. you danced to the music that filled the room in your seat, straightening the oversized flannel belonging to kookie; the shirt falling over the black jeans with rips in the knees that you paired with brown doc martens.

3rd person point of view:

min-soo was sat near the end of the table. the order from left to right was jin, tae, min-soo, jungkook, jimin, hoseok, rm, and suga. just as the line was moving along, min-soo spoiled jin's jokes and messed around with tae and kookie, before a young girl stopped in front of her. the girl reminded min-soo a lot of herself, her large glasses taking up most of her face as she used her hair as a curtain to seal her away from potential eye contact. min-soo lifted the shy girl's chin up and sent her a toothy smile. she talked to the girl, holding her hand to calm her nerves, and before long their time was up. as the timid girl walked away, min-soo waved her off and took a bite out of the cookie she gifted her; jungkook sneaking one while min-soo wasn't paying attention. the pair ended up bickering over the size of the bite and other nonsense, which entertained the crowd nonetheless.

a fanboy had approached min-soo, her eyes lighting up at the sight of him. the pair were deep in conversation as she signed a nice message onto the boy's copy of the album. just as he was about to leave he slid a box of poxy towards the glasses wearing girl and motioned for her to come closer, she did and grew flustered in the face. the crowd got louder as they asked what had been said by the boy; min-soo looked around before lifting up the box and speaking into the microphone.

" this boy just asked if i could play the pepero game with one of the members--"

before she could finish the fans screamed their suggestive partners into the room, min-soo not sure of what to do-- so hoseok being himself suggested the winner of rock, paper, scissors would get to play. dramatic screams came from the boys who lost, leaving it between jimin and jungkook. the two showed their chosen player, jimin falling to his knees in defeat and jungkook chuckled to himself. the winner returned to a seat and waited for min-soo to do the same. the pair sat facing each other, waiting for the others to say go.

" whoever backs out first has to pay for dinner!"

min-soo knew that jungkook wouldn't back down, so she had one trick up her sleeve just in case. the two maknaes nibbled their way closer to each other, more and more of the frosted stick disappearing. just before their lips were centimeters apart, min-soo spoke.

" jungkook oppa, you better not lose!"

he choked and turned his head away, leaving min-soo to jump from her seat and raise her arms in triumph. jungkook protested that the win wasn't fair, but everyone else agreed against it seeing as they weren't the ones paying for dinner. min-soo made her way over to a pouting jungkook and hugged him from behind, the fans and hyungs 'awwing' at the two.