twenty-three; new do, new you

EVER SINCE THE INITIAL NEWS OF MIN-SOO JOINING BAGTAN, MANAGEMENT HAD HER DOING TASKS IN SECRET THAT WOULD PREPARE HER FOOR DEBUT. THIS MEANT SHE WAS ALWAYS RUSHING SOMEWHERE, AND ON TOP OF IT ALL COULDN'T TELL THE BOYS. currently, the girl was sat in the back of a taxi, waiting to arrive at the address she handed the driver. before she left bighit, min-soo remembered hobeom telling her something about changing her look.

3rd person point of view:

while in the shop you notice that it is pretty well kept. no matter what it is, everything always has a certain place to be kept. in the foyer of the shop, there are chairs with magazine holders and shelves of styling products and merchandise for customers to buy. the display always looks very presentable and welcoming to customers. the girl's eyes focused on the smiling attendant as she spoke.

" ah, welcome! you must be min-soo, please have a seat over there and a someone will be with you shortly."

the lady seated min, an apron-like cover going over the top of her clothes. she looked at her reflection, then met eyes with nicole, min-soo's hairdresser for the day. nicole reassuringly squeezed her shoulder before laying out the needed materials.

" now, let's get to work!"

2 hours later:

min-soo was at a loss for words when she looked at nicole's finished product. her previous h/c hair was gone and in its place was a head full of orange sunset-colored locks that flowed over her shoulders in waves. it was definitely something she wasn't expecting but nonetheless made a mental note to thank hobeom for the suggestion. min-soo thanked the skilled stylist before exited the shop, tying her hood over her newly dyed hair; she did this because she wanted to keep the color change a secret from the public and her close friends. since the hair was put back, it made her look like an egg; a few people staring at her as she entered the van, more than likely going to bighit to practice dancing.

the orange-haired girl thanked the driver before scurrying into the dorm. as she approached the door, the familiar yells of the boys were not heard; probably in their rooms. min-soo adjusted her glasses as she looked for the right key on the loop-- waiting for the click that signaled the door's unlocking. the interior of the home was dark; making things a bit harder for min-soo as she quietly shut the door behind her and started for her room-- tripping over the air as she went causing a loud thud and many objects to fall.

" intruder!"

a scared taehyung shouted swinging around the broom he gripped tightly; nailing min-soo right in the back of the head and making her fall once again. the boy's yelling alerted the rest of the household who filed into the room to see what the commotion was about. the girl lay flat as the shuffle of feet got closer, namjoon stopping in front of her before speaking up.

" minmin, what are you doing on the floor?"

" i don't really know-- ask taehyung"

the flustered boy explained his previous actions and profusely apologized as he helped the girl to her feet. a tired hoseok pointed out her absence and new egg-like appearance, making the others question it. min-soo claimed it was nothing but a mischievous grin found its way onto jungkook's lips as he pulled at the hood, exposing the girl's brightly colored hair. jin's struggling eyelids flung open at the sight, his jaw ajar.

" what happened to your hair!?"

" i promise when i can-- i'll tell you."