fifty-four; bts!run ep 55

THOUGHT SHE WASN'T ABLE TO PARTICIPATE WITH BADMINTON- DUE TO HER ALLERGIES FLARING UP, MIN-SOO WOULDN'T LET IT RUIN THE FUN DURING BOARD GAMES. THE GIRL SAT IN BETWEEN JUNGKOOK AND JIN AS THEY LISTENED TO THE FIRST GAME'S RULES. the first round going smoothly as everyone went for the sticks at the bottom; these being the ones not holding any monkeys.

it wasn't until min-soo's turn on the third round that she was sure she'd be in charge of cooking for the night. she pushed up the frames of her glasses with her left hand, the other steady as it pulled out the pink straw. everything was going great until she sneezed and four monkeys fell down, the boys broke into laughter as girl simply looked around in disbelief.

" even my own nose is against me!"

in the end the game finished with jungkook being the first loser of the night.

then ice blocks was retrieved.

once again it was min-soo's turn to play, this time she made sure she didn't have to sneeze before she went- but to her dismay, the explosive air came once again causing her to knock out a good cluster of the cubes.

" she's using her sneezes as a strategy!"

" sneezing shouldn't be allowed!"

in the end, hoseok ended up losing- earning him and jungkook the title of chief for the night. once they were released to do as they pleased, min-soo took a water bottle and disappeared into one of the rooms. as she shuffled around, the door was heard opening.

" yah, scoot over."

the girl did as told, rolling over to the far side of the mattress to give yoongi space to lie down. once he'd gotten situated and settled down, he sparked up conversation.

" did you take your allergy medicine?"

min-soo responded with a muffled groan, implying no- luckily yoongi had brought some to the room just in case, placing it on the bedside so it'd be available once she'd woken up.

-

the sound of children's music combined with the bright light was not pleasant to wake up to, especially for min-soo. taehyung danced and sang as he tore back the blanket, revealing the two bodies occupying the bed- min-soo buried her face into yoongi's back as he subconsciously played tug of war over the blanket.

yoongi handed min-soo the allergy medication as she stared blankly around the room- her body slowly awakening as she threw on her jacket and shoes.

once she'd finally gotten outside, the girl claimed the seat besides yoongi- resting her head against his shoulder as she eyed the food, accepting the noodles he held to her lips. min-soo slowly chewed, making sure to clear her mouth before speaking.

" did you guys cook the shrimp?"

yoongi searched the take before making his way towards the grill- placing the seafood down to cook. he watched over the delectable and made sure it didn't burn- turning it ever so often, in hopes that it'd cook faster.

once it was finished, he placed the shrimps and returned to his seat besides a half awake min-soo- lighting nudging he so she could eat.