forty-six; emotional moments

MIN-SOO ISN'T THE TYPE OF PERSON TO SHOW/EXPRESS WHAT SHE'S FEELING-- and the boys know this all too well, but there are times when the feelings become too much.

1 -

momma hwa

bangtan was on their us branch of the tour-- new york to be more specific. min-soo had been overworking herself and the boys decided to surprise her as a reward for all of the hard work she's put in.

after the group had finished their numbers, the seven boys formed a line parralell to the crowd-- min-soo a bit wiry as she was ushered to the center.

" i don't remember doing this in rehearsals, what's going on?-- hey! who turned off the lights?"

she exclaimed as tae's large hands covered her eyes-- the room filling with laughs at the comment.

" army, in order for this to work we'll need everyone to listen. on the count of three, turn all lights off completely."

the fans responded to the instructions-- waiting patiently for the cue as all of bangtan counted into the microphones.

" hana, dul, set!"

as tae removed his hands, min-soo's eyes readjusted to the dim lighting-- her brown orbs landing on a lit up bangtan bomb.

" hey, you were supposed to turn off all lights", she started as she squatted near the edge of the stage. her free hand coming to her face as she recognized the person.

" mom.. "

was all she managed to choke out before tears began to fall. namjoon was the first to approach her; the rest trailing behind shortly.

fans awed at the sight of the group embracing the crying girl. once she'd called down a bit, min-soo joked into the microphone.

" this is all just an elaborate scheme just so they could see me crying--"

2 -

the anniversary

it was still hard for min-soo to process that her grandmother was really gone- and it was especially hard on her considering the anniversary of her death was approaching. the boys had requested she always get the week off, that way she could grieve in peace.

in the early hours of the morning, min-soo awoke in a cold sweat- her body trembling from the vivid nightmare that had occurred for the third night in a row.

she curled her body and quietly sobbed as she didn't want to disrupt the other, but to her dismay taehyung had been up and he'd heard her muffled cries.

without hesitation, the older male seated himself on the edge of the mattress- arms open for her to fall into. his large hands holding her to his chest while he hummed a soothing tune.