fourteen; fun times

TODAY WAS THE DAY MIN-SOO WOULD GET TO WORK WITH THE ONE AND ONLY STEVE AOKI. THE GIRL'S EXCITEMENT CAUSED HER TO WAKE UP EARLY, CONTRADICTING WITH THE MAJOR JET-LAG SHE WAS FEELING. but nonetheless, she made use of her early rising and made herself presentable for the upcoming meeting. the day's outfit consisted of a black cropped top, that had a print of tupac; a camo bomber jacket completing the top half. along with that, jean shorts and a pair of white sneakers.

min-soo's point of view:

i felt like every fiber of my being was vibrating with anticipation. adrenaline was coursing through my veins. my hands trembled and eyes went wide. i didn't know if the feeling of needing to throw was coming from my excitement or nervousness. a woman named nicole, who'd i assume was some sort of assistant guided us through the maze of hallways inside of steve's home. it wasn't until we rounded the corner that the artificial lighting and cameras revealed an awaiting steve. out of nowhere, hoseok yelled from beside me.

" ayye, our friend!"

he went in for a bro hug, as did all the others, leaving me to awkwardly stand to the side and admire the eggshell walls. the long-haired man showed sincere smiles to everyone within the makeshift circle, the corners of his eyes creasing as he met eyes with me.

" hi, i'm steve aoki. can't wait to work with you!"

after the introductions and getting a good understanding of what we were going to be working towards, we started our work right away. i could feel myself slowly becoming more and more comfortable around aoki as we progressed with the remix. there was an occasional outburst from j-hope and funny comment from jungkook but nonetheless, we got our work done; surprising finishing the remake all in one day.

3rd person point of view:

as the long and eventful day came to an end, bagtan and min-soo were sitting in front of the large flatscreen of their la home; watching reruns of the simpsons. yoongi, j-hope, and the rest of the group had voted against it but lost since jin had used his ' being the oldest' card to get his way. everyone was either sitting on the sofa or the floor, with min-soo being the exception as she was sitting on the armrest of the seat. usually, the girl would be fully immersed in the show but she found it boring today. as she looked around the modern home, for something to spark an idea, her eyes fell on the enclosed body of water.

" let's go swimming!"

everyone murmured in agreement as they went up to their respective rooms to change into suitable outfits. min-soo leaned on the door, closing it with her back against it before hopping over to her temporary dresser. she rummaged through the drawers before pulling out a black two-piece. once she finished dressing, min-soo placed her glasses down, wrapped a towel around her frame and made her way out to the pool; her eyes falling on a pile of pool toys as she gathered a few.

surprisingly, she was the first one out there. with caution, the girl sat on the edge of the pool. the chlorine-scented water illuminated underneath the moonlight; small ripples coming to view as min-soo fluttered her legs in it. the calm moment was interrupted by a large splash coming from the opposite end. min-soo turned her head to see a majority of the boys folded over as they laughed; jungkook had pushed tae into the water. the fully submerged boy shook away the wet hair covering his eyes and say min-soo's familiar figure all alone at the opposite end of the pool. he swam up to her and stood since the water only reached his midsection.

" the water's great! why don't you get in?"

" because i have a better idea-- here, come help me with it."

the two troublemakers filled the water guns to its limits and planned their attack on the others. it wasn't until the signal was given-- which was some sort of screech coming from tae, that the two began their ambush. namjoon was the first to be hit. he dramatically fell, and being the accident-prone giant he is, took jin into the pool with him; the oldest emerging not so happy. hoseok and yoongi took shelter underneath some nearby chairs while jungkook was shooting back with his own water weapon.