sixteen; bets and breakfast

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE BAGTAN AND MIN-SOO HAD RETURNED FROM LOS ANGELES. THE BOYS AND Y/N'S MANAGER DECIDED SINCE THEY'VE BEEN WORKING SO HARD THEY DESERVED SOME TIME OFF TO DO AS THEY PLEASED. so min-soo decided to spend her time with emma since she's been so busy and hasn't been able to spend time with her best friend. the pair sat in emma's living room, wearing onesies, eating ice cream and watching random korean dramas-- occasionally switching to spongebob when a commercial came on. though the main point of the time off was to relax, it seemed like min-soo didn't know how.

" oh dammit! i forgot my uh... lucky pencil at the studio-- guess we'll have to go get it. let's go!"

emma shook her head and chuckled at her friend's horrible attempt to get into the studio. the older girl knew that min-soo couldn't keep herself away from working on new music, even if she tried. min-soo tied the laces to her sneakers before skipping out to emma's car, not caring for the stares she was receiving while in her onesie. emma followed after the excited girl and drove to the familiar building belonging to bighit.

min-soo gave a hurried greeting to the secretary before pulling emma into the studio, where she edited and worked on a song the boys had recorded a while ago. emma found this song easy to dance to and made up moves as the music played. the older of the two came up with the idea to dance to the song and post it. min-soo being herself, decided to make a bet out it; a trait she picked up from the boys-- they each would make up a few parts for each other and whoever failed to complete their dance would buy lunch. they shook hands and headed into the dance practice room to conjure up some moves.

min-soo's point of view:

i licked my lips at the sight of the food. creamy soup, bitter greens with tomatoes the size of peas, rare roast beef slices as thin as paper, noodles in a green sauce, cheese that melts on your tongue served with a cup of fresh fruits on the side, just for a healthy touch-- which we all know i was not even thinking about. jae-eun laughed lightheartedly at my gestures while emma just gawked at the large portion of food before me.

" you better eat all of this because i am not wasting my money--"

" me, waste food? why i never!"

and with that, i started off with the soup. the soup was smooth while the greens felt rough, but, nonetheless, tasted immensely satisfying. the warm mixture was pure ambrosia in my mouth. i had gotten less than halfway through the meal before jumping down from my seat and making my way into the kitchen, grabbing a to-go plate and returning to my food.

" i might now be able to finish it, but i'm pretty sure one of the boys might appreciate it."