thirty-seven; bangtan ships

→ ✼ minjin ✼ ←

( min-soo and jin )

worldwide handsome x international beauty

is what the pair are known as within the fandom, so the minjin ship is considered the most beautiful couple in bts. the relationship between the two is more so a father/daughter type, whether it's jin taking care and watching over his golden child ( sorry kook! ) or him scolding her for pulling another ridiculous prank.

it is known that jin is an amazing cook, which goes hand in hand with min-soo's great appetite. the young girl doesn't even need to speak a word and jin will already be hard at work in the kitchen. as he always says, " anything for my min-min!"; min-soo knows of this overgenerosity and uses it to get herself out of trouble at times.

fans love seeing interactions between these two. the most memorable times are during v-lives, when min-soo will appear and place herself in jin's lap, making and laughing at the occasional dad joke. or when they'll playfully bicker with each other on camera, only to see jin giving a piggyback ride to min-soo seconds later.

 or when they'll playfully bicker with each other on camera, only to see jin giving a piggyback ride to min-soo seconds later

---

→ ✣ 2min ✣ ←

( min-soo and yoongi )

jack frost x elsa

are nicknames that army had given the two, mostly based off of their rbf and cold-hearted vibe they give. interestingly enough, this bestfriend/older brother ship is the complete opposite when together. they're often mistaken for a couple because of the excessive amount of skinship within their relationship-- cuddling, hand holding, hugs, etc.

although yoongi becomes a softie for min-soo, this contradicts the other half of their relationship-- when the pair is often dissing others or one another; earning the title " 2savage ". going hand in hand with the savagery, min-soo helps to write some raps and was even featured in a remix of agust-d.

fans love this ship because of how well the two go together-- like they complete one another. during a solo v-live, yoongi was mid-sentence went a sleepy min-soo entered the room, he played with her hair as she slept on his lap; his gummy smile on display the entire time.

 during a solo v-live, yoongi was mid-sentence went a sleepy min-soo entered the room, he played with her hair as she slept on his lap; his gummy smile on display the entire time