You Have Your Kid

Joseph

"Fuck you! Fuck you! And fuck you!" You pointed at different people. 

Your dad, mom, Chris, and Cory was out in the hallway. Everyone else in your family was at home. Your boyfriend was with you.

'That's my girl.' Mary thought as she heard you cuss out different people. 

You gave birth to an amazing (evil) baby boy.

Damien

Your boyfriend Mono, your ex girlfriend Marina, and your twin brother sat in the hallway. It was kinda awkward between Marina and Mono. 

Lucian was playing poker with Everest, Calum and Cody were on their phones, and Chance was staring at Lucian. Soon a girlish scream was heard. "Was that Y/n?" Marina asked.

"Nope it was our dad." Lucian stated. 

You ended up having a baby girl with one blue eye and one brown eye. 

Hugo

"Shit that's a lot of blood." Ernest mumbled holding a video camera.

"WHY ARE YOU FILMING!?" You screamed.

"Your boyfriend asked me to because he wouldn't be here in time." He replied.

You gave birth to two little girls. Your step brothers were in the hallway. Chance was crying because he found out Ernest was dating Lucian.

Craig

Simple Craig was scared shit less, your sisters were playing phone games, and Everest was trying to distract you on the way to the hospital. He may be a little shithead at times, but he is also really kind at times. 

You gave birth to a little boy. 

Robert

Chris bought you and the baby a lot of gifts so Robert wouldn't kill him. You ended up giving birth to triplets.

"Shit." You, Chris, and Robert mumbled. "Good luck changing diapers Chris." Chris groaned when you and your dad said that. 

You had two boys and a girl.

A/n: What did you name the kids? Plus if you have any questions about me feel free to ask! I'm gonna be doing a Q&A.