First Word

Joseph

"Come on (Y/n) say dada." Your father tried to get you to talk. Your mother was on the couch drinking her wine not paying attention. You just giggled at your father. "Say dada."

"Da..." You spoke up.

"Yes that's it." Your father told you. He started to smile.

"Da..davil (devil)." you giggled your father just looked at you as you started to fall asleep.

Damian

"Bl..black." Lucian spoke up as you two were with your father at (random person's house.)

Your father picked him up glad that he said his first word. Your father looks at you to see if you will speak.

"Puppy." You giggled as your father picked you up as well. He was happy you two said your first word.

Hugo

Let's just say your first word got you in a lot of trouble.

"Dad come here!" Ernest called for his dad.

"What is it Ernest?" Hugo asked your brother. Ernest points at you.

"Fuck?" You question. As you stand in front of the vase you broke.

Craig

You and your dad was jogging. Well he was jogging you were bouncing around. "Faster!" You screamed. Your dad did just that, because you said your first word, and you were a bit demanding.

Robert

Your father was about to put you to bed when a moth flew into the room. You saw it, and thought it was amazing. "Moth." You whisper. You dad heard you and killed the moth thinking you were scared of it. (Sure that was the reason.) You started crying after he did.