Teen Prego Scare

A/n: SOMEONE SUGGESTED THIS!

Joseph

Shit! You looked at the pregnancy test in your hand. It was positive. Shit! Shit! Shit! "Ohhhh someone is in trouble!" Chris laughed. He was sitting on your bed as you began to start pacing.

"Shut up Chris! Do you realize dad will kill me!" You whisper shouted. "He will fucking kill me!"

"I'm sure he will understand...." Chris shrugged. "Wait no yeah you're dead."

"Who's dead?" Joseph stood in your bedroom doorway. He saw the test in your hand. "Y/n y/m/n Christiansen! Are you pregnant?"

"Uhhhhh. Maybe?" You questioned. "I'm not sure if the test is like you know saying the truth. You know a false positive." You stated.

Your dad bought you another one. Good thing though! You're not expecting! Plus you have never seen your dad so angry.

Damian

You sat on your bed crying. In your hand was a pregnancy test. It was positive. "Y/n? You okay?" You dad sat next to you. You just held up the test to him. His eyes widened.

He made you take another. It was false positive.

Hugo

"Hey dad." You walked into the kitchen. "Would you be mad at me for passing a test?"

"Of course not!" Your dad replied. You brother looks at you confused.

You held up the positive pregnancy test. Your dad made you take another one. It was negative. You're not pregnant, but you are grounded.

Craig

You're a good girl (most of the time). So you not pregnant!

Robert

"Hey dad I might be pregnant." You stated cooly. The next thing you knew Chris was jumping out the living room window trying to escape the angry wrath of your dad.

You're not pregnant though.