You Get A Crush

Joseph (I know I said you were the middle child, but I'm going to change it so you're the oldest)

You were forced to go to one of your dad's barbecue party things. You would normally hide away in your room. "C'mon Y/n talk to a few people." Joseph orders you.

"Dad." You start. "My teacher is here." You tell him motioning to Hugo.

"I know, but you need to make friends." Your dad states.

You huff a little, and walk over to one of the trees in your backyard. You sit down, and see Mr. Bloodmarch, and a teenager that you never met before.

The teen had gray died hair, a gray shirt, and a 666 tattoo on his wrist.

You thought he looked kind of cute, but didn't know for sure if you guys would get along. That was until you heard his phone ringtone.

Turn away
If you could get me a drink of water
Cause my lips are chapped, and faded
Call my aunt Marie.

I see if take if phone out, and he starts talking to someone.

You quickly got up, and ran over to one of your only friends. "Ernest!" Ernest saw you running over to him, and hid behind a bush. "Ernest? Really?"

He poked his head out from the bush. "Hey Y/n." He greets you in a bored tone. "What's up?"

"Do you know that guy?" You point at the boy you saw earlier.

Ernest looked at him then back to you. "Yeah that's Lucian Bloodmarch. Why?"

You sit next to Ernest behind the bush. "He likes My Chemical Romance?" Ernest nods.  "Okay." You say with a small blush forming on your cheeks.

You didn't realize that someone liked you already.

Damian

It was a nice fall mourning. You and your brother were in 8th grade, and you just walked into your first class. You saw a new student. Half of his hair was white the other black. Same with his clothes.

His name was Mono. Well actually it was Marco, but he went by Mono.

You couldn't stop thinking about him.

Hugo

You like this goth guy named Seth. You didn't realize it until you heard some of his poetry during class. (Totally Spies anyone?)

Craig

You like Ernest. You guys met a school, and for some reason you like him.

Robert (Chris is going to be in his teens in his)

You like Chris. You liked him since the first day you met.