You Try To Find Your Dad A Boyfriend

Joseph

You stared at your computer. "What are we doing again?" Chris asks as he hands you a camera.

"Setting dad's dating profile up." You stated.

"Oh okay... Wait what? What about mom?" Chris asked.

"Do you think they are happy together?" You fired back.

"Bu-"

"Yes or no Chris." You started typing.

"No..." Chris replied as you kept typing. "Jeez your making dad sound desperate."

"Well how would you do it?" You asked. Chris started typing away. You saw what he put and smiled. "That actually sounds good."

"Thanks." Right after we got done there was a message. "Huh dad already has someone that like his profile!"

Later

"Dad this is Cory!" We got dad to meet his date. We explained to Cory that we were the ones that created the account, and he wants to talk to dad about it.

"Why exactly did we sign dad up to that? Doesn't he like girls?" Chris whispered.

"He says that for now." You grin evilly.

Damian

"Dad this is Cory!" You get your dad to meet your history teacher.

"That's Mr. Kim to you Y/n." Cory chuckles.

"Uh nice to meet you." You giggled and started to walk out of the room. "Y/n where are you going?"

"Uh bro wanted me to help him with his english paper!" You quickly lied.

"Huh?" Your brother asked, but you pulled him out of the room.

Later

"I'll call you later Damian about that Victorian Ball." Cory waved as he got in his car.

You looked at your dad on the front porch. "So Victorian Ball?" You smirked.

Your father blushed. "It's this ball the down does each year. Cory just told me about it moments ago."

"So it's Cory now hmm?" You and your brother smirked.

Hugo

"Dad you remember Mr. Kim right?" You asked as your dad picked you and Ernest up from detention.

"Oh uh hey Cory..." Your dad glared.

"Hugo." Cory replied in a bore manner.

"Operation Cory X Hugo is a go." You and your brother stated.

Craig

"Dad this is Mr. Kim." You told your dad while pointing at your History teacher.

"Thank you again Mr. Kim for dropping Y/n off for me." Craig told him.

"No problem!" Cory replied. "I had to drop my kids off as well." As he said that three boys got out of the car. Two were twins.

"You and your wife must be lucky having these kids huh?" Craig smiled.

"Actually their mom and I are divorced. She actually has the baby of the bunch with her. His bane is Everest. The twins are Calum and Cody, an the oldest is Chance." Cory pointed at the boys.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" You asked Calum and Cody. The twins nodded.

Robert

"Hey dad this is Mr. Kim." You pointed at your history teacher. Robert had to pick you up after he found out that you had gotten in trouble.

Jokes on him you planned to get in trouble so the two could meet.