Book/Movie Update

So I decided to make my movie into a book first! I published it on here. Please check it out. It's Our Own Monochrome Rainbow.

Here is the summery. Please check this book out. I want some feed back on it.

The year is 1988

Ezra Watson is a normal seventeen year old in his junior year of high school. He thought this school year was going to go smoothly, and it was going to be normal. His little sister was going to be in most of his classes, his homophobic parents are still happy they have such a sweet popular son, and his crazy ex girlfriend was ignoring him for once. Yep normal... Or so he thought. The first day of school comes around, and his school has a new weird history teacher. Along with the teacher is a new student.

The new student, Lucas Monroe, signed off as Dwayne High's official outcast on his first day of school, and is the only goth kid that attends the school. He is a closeted gay kid, and lives with his uncle after his parents were arrested when he was six. He never really got along with anyone. That is until he meets Ezra. They have nothing in common, and secrets are kept.

They only thing they know is that in a dark monochrome world is a rainbow hiding in the shadows.