Someone has to babysit you

Joseph

"Okay sweetie me and mommy has to go away for a few days." Your dad told you, and put you down in your play pen. You were about three right now.

Joseph and Mary left leaving you in a room with your brothers and sisters. Plus Hugo and his son Ernest. After you heard your parents car go down the road you climb out of your play pen.

"Oh hello little (Y/n)" Hugo picked you up. You giggled a little. Soon your oldest brother walks into the room.

"Can you put her down." Chris asks him. Hugo slowly puts him down and Chris picks you up. He doesn't really trust many people picking you up. He sits down on the couch holding you. "Can you make us something to eat?" He asks. Hugo nods and makes you something to eat.

Damian

Damian hugs both of you. You and your twin hugged back. "Okay be good to Robert." He tell the two of you, and you guys nod. Damian leaves and Robert looks at the two of you.

"I have no idea why he wants my to watch over you guys." You look at Lucian and he looks back. Both of you smiling evilly. You both run upstairs and grab a rope. You come back to Robert and wrap the rope around him. "Hey!"

You take his wallet and Lucian grabs his phone. He called someone. "Um hi I would like to large cheese pizzas." He told the guy on the phone. He nodded and hung up the phone. Twenty minutes later the pizza guy showed up. You gave him the money and he gave you the pizzas.

Two days later

Your dad came back home. He saw what you two did.

Hugo

Basically the same thing that happened with Joseph

Craig

Damian was babysitting you!!!! You were around Lucian's age so he decided he could come along so you would have a friend. Well it didn't end well. You and Lucian ended up throwing toys at each other. Lucian was put in a 'time out', but you kept on throwing toys at him.

Robert

He doesn't trust anyone babysitting you. He doesn't even trust Mary! (DUH!!!)

A/N still need ideas!!!! You can request a one shot if you want. It can either be one of the dad's or the siblings!!!!