Your 16th Birthday

Joseph

You looked around your back yard. "Dad... How?" You asked yourself as you watched him talk to Marilyn Manson and Frank Iero. (I really want to meet them both 😭😭)

"Dad knows Marilyn Manson and Frank Iero?" You slowly nodded when your brother asked.

"So why did you decide on having a heavy metal party?" Chris asked.

"It was dad's idea." You told him. The next thing you know Robert popped up dressed as a member of KISS.

"What a weird birthday." You mumbled.

Damian

"A magical unicorn birthday party...?" Ernest ask you and your brother. "Why."

"It was their idea!" The two of you pointed at each other.

Hugo

"You just want to go to the movies?" Your dad asked after e almost burned the kitchen down from trying to bake a cake.

"Sure."

Craig

"Daaaad! It's my birthday. Can I just sleep?" You asked him.

"A birthday party where everyone just sleeps?" Craig asked, and you just nodded.

"Sleep. Just sleep." You whined.

"Stop quoting MCR, and call your friends up for a sleep over." Craig ordered.

Robert

"I never thought I would ever spend my 16th birthday in a jail cell." You mumbled.

"But you had fun right?" Your dad asked as he paid for your bail.

"True." You replied. "I did."

Turns out you stole a pizza cart.