You Meet A Bad Boy/Golden Boy

Joseph

You couldn't believe this. You had detention again. This is the second time, and it wasn't even your fault.

"First time in detention?" A guy behind you asked. You turned around to see a guy with dark hair, pale skin, and was wearing a leather jacket. His hair was black, and his eyes were blue.

"No... Second time actually." You stated.

"I'm Jace Monroe." He told you.

"Wait... As in the guy who owns that awesome motorcycle outside the school, and they guy who stole all of the pudding we we're going to have for lunch?" You asked. "The bad boy of this school?"

"The one and only." He smirked.

Damian

"Oh jeez oh jeez oh jeez." You hugged your knees. "Dad will kill us." You told your brother.

"Dad's not going to kill us." He told you.

"Right he will get Robert to do it!" You whisper shouted. "Where are you going?"

Your brother stopped walking. "Going to find a way out of here." He walked out of sight.

You and your brother decided on breaking in at the last second. "Y/n?" You looked up to see the stereotypical bad boy of the school. Connor Alecs.

"Uh I... Uh yes?" I fumbled with my words.

"You snuck into the school?" Connor smirked. "Didn't think you have it in you."

"W-well you did it too!" You exclaimed.

"Well yeah, but you doing it?" He questions, and the two of you started laughing.

Hugo

"Y/n can you tutor Alex for me?" Your dad asked. The Alex your dad was talking about were one of the many bad boys of the school.

He was also failing English.

"Sup." Alex greeted you.

"I hate you already." You said bluntly.

Craig

"Oh jeez I'm so sorry!" You looked at the guy before you. He looked like a bad boy except for the fact he was crying.

Why was this guy crying? You accidentally hit him with a baseball during gym class. "It's okay." Blood was going down his nose. "I'm Patrick by the way."

"Y/n."

Robert

"So please explain to me why the golden boy of high school snuck into my bedroom at 12:00pm." You asked the guy before you, Shane Ericsson.

"Oh jeez wrong house." He quickly climbed out your window.

"Weirdo." You mumbled as you eat some chips with cheese whiz.