You get a boyfriend

Joseph

So how can I put this? You stopped liking Lucian, and basically didn't like anyone... That was until you started having feelings for your best friend Ernest.

You invited him over to play video games, and you were waiting for him to show up.

"Y/n princess, Ernest is here." Your dad told you. You nodded, and Joseph lets him in.

You took Ernest by the hand not noticing the blush forming on his cheeks, and took him to your room so you could play (favorite video game).

You sat on your bed upside downplaying while Ernest was next to you.

You guys kept playing, but you kept glancing at Ernest... Does he... Does he maybe like me back? You thought. You soon paused the game. "Y/n!" Ernest complained and you chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"It's just you look cute when you're mad!" You laughed, but soon covered your mouth.

"Cute?" Ernest questioned what you said. You slowly nodded. "Who the fuck are you? The Y/n know would bot say something like that."

"Language Ernest my dad is home." You tell him.

"Okay. Whom the fu-" You cut him off be kissing his cheek. He stared at you. "I'm so confused now."

"I like you ya weirdo." You chuckled, and started playing the game again.

"Y/n.... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked unsure.

"Yes." You stated, and the two of you played ya games.

Damian

"Y/n!?" You quickly hid from your brother. Oh shit he's soooo mad! You are now both is high school, and you were hiding under the school bleachers after a prank you pulled on him.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" You jumped a little, and turned around. Siting under the bleachers was a boy you haven't seen since 8th grade.

"Marco?" You questioned the monochrome teenager.

"It's Mono." He told you, but his cheeks turn a light pink. "Y/n?"

"Yeah." You replied with your cheeks pink as well. The teen stood up, and walked over to you.

"I haven't seen you for a while." He stated, and you nodded. He stood to close to you. "You still look at beautiful as you did back then." He mumbled, but you heard.

"What?" You asked dumbfounded. "Did I hear you correctly?"

"I'm pretty sure you did." He stated, and he moved a piece of your hair out of your eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

You couldn't believe it. Your crush from 8th grade to now just asked you to be his girlfriend. "ICANTBELIEVEYOUJUSTASKEDTHATYES!!!!" You yelled, and he looked confused. "Yes!!!"

Hugo

You were hanging out with your friends at the movies. You decided to watch Vampires With A Nail Gun.

All of your friends were terrified except for you, and your friend Jesse.

"Awesome!" Jesse stated. She was oddly enough your crush's sister. You looked at Seth who was sitting next to her.

"Jesse please be quiet." Her brother mumbled.

She just rolled her eyes, and your friend Tamiki started hiding behind his popcorn bucket. "Why is he going back in there?! He should call the cops! Guys if I'm ever locked in a house with a vampire who has a nail gun promise me you'll call the cops!"

At the end pf the movie lets just say you confessed to Seth... He said he wouldn't date conformist like you.

If it makes you feel better a week or two later you started dating Tamiki!

Craig

You stated dating Lucian. You stopped liking Ernest, and you stated liking Lucian.

He confessed to you one day when you ran into each other at a record store.

Robert

You started dating your dad's enemy's son.... You and Chris stated dating, and the only one who knew about it was Lucian and Ernest. The walked in on Chris asking you out when you guys were at school.

Vote, comment, share!!!