You Get Into Trouble At School

Joseph

Shit shit shit shit shit! You stared at your lap as your dad talked to Mr. Kim. "Y/n please wait out in the hall." SHIT!!!

You walked out into the hall, and Mr. Kim shuts the door behind you. Shit shit shit shit! Soon Mr. Kim opens the door again. Joseph walks out if the room. "Come on Y/n." Your dad walked past you. You followed close behind him.

"So...." You tried to start a conversation.

"Did you tell your teacher you started a cult?" He asked.

"Maybe?"

Damian

You and your brother sat in Mr. Kim's classroom bored out of your mind. You and your bro got in trouble for causing a ruckus during class. "What dd they do exactly?" Damian asked Cory.

"They stood on their desk saying they refuse to do the work. Saying it was international vampire day." Mr. Kim explained. Damian looked at you and your brother as the two of you did a fist bump.

Hugo

You are basically in trouble everyday at home. Hugo is one of your teachers.

Craig

"Y/n? Really? Did you do this?" Your teacher asked as she pointed to the banner in the room.

Fuck Math!

"Uuuuuuh." You were the one who did it. You just didn't want to get in trouble for it. "Chance did it!" You pointed at Mr. Kim's oldest son.

"Oh shit." He mumbled.

Robert

You sneaky little bean never get in trouble. Sure you do bad things, but you never get caught.